AVEENO Baby Eczema Care Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal Moisturizing Cream
Good

AVEENO Baby Eczema Care Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 84 in Skin Care

September 24, 2016

Wow! This product really works! My baby had eczema in patches on his back from the time he was 5 months old. I really wanted to avoid a cortisone cream if at all possible but the dry red patches either reappeared quickly or failed to improve at all when I used traditional baby lotions and natural oils (e.g. coconut).

I thought I would have to give up and get a prescription but then decided to make one more trip to the drugstore. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the relatively steep price compared to other baby lotions but I am so glad that I did. When I started using this after 3 months of no success with other products, it seemed like a miracle. All of his dry patches were cleared up within days!

Now, all I do is reapply where dry spots start to form. We even went away for a week without this and the eczema came back very quickly - totally resolved again after using this cream.

I highly recommend this product and am so thankful that it gave back comfortable skin to my little guy!

August 15, 2016

When my daughter was only a week old I had concerns about her skin and I had tried everything in the book from coconut oil to only bathing her once every 3 days. My pediatrician suggested aveeno baby eczema lotion and body wash and it made SUCH the difference! So happy that this product is available.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml