Aveeno Baby Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 356 in Sun Protection

Protects skin with 100% naturally-sourced MINERALGUARD® Technology
• Formulated with moisturizing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat extract
• Clinically shown to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic
• Designed for a baby’s delicate skin
• Gentle, waterproof formula is also fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, oil-free,
non-comedogenic

October 19, 2016

I purchased this for my extremely sensitive and sunburn prone skin. I love other aveeno sunscreen products because they are oil free but I was disappointed in this 'baby' formula. Unlike the others this formula leaves a horrible white residue behind that does not absorb into the skin and just lays on top. It also rubs off into the hand when you do try to rub it in.

April 27, 2015

Love love love this for my baby and toddler! So much easier to apply than lotion!

April 05, 2015

I know some love this item from Aveeno, but we don't. It's so thick and you have to rub rub rub to get it on good due to the thickness. We started smelling a weird odor. It was the sunscreen. We immediately washed him off.

September 01, 2014

This is thick, spreadable, and creamy sunscreen. I dislike the smell of the sunscreen - smells like hair dye chemicals for me. I also dislike how the sunscreen turns my skin very pale. side from those two cons I really like the coverage and protection this sunscreen provides. Nevertheless, the sunscreen doesn't make my skin slick and greasy. The sunscreen is also very easy to remove off the skin - some warm water and soap and the sun screen comes right off. The sun screen is long lasting and durable. I would purchase this sunscreen when it's on sale and I would recommend this sunscreen.

June 24, 2014

love it! protects my baby's skin.

June 18, 2014

Love it! So easy to apply, my daughter loves getting sunscreen put on her!

May 04, 2013

This is a very effective, lovely smelling sunscreen for babies. I keep a bottle of this in my stroller for when I take my boy to the park. I have used it on myself as well. I love Aveeno products in general and this does not disappoint. I tend to prefer natural sunblock for my babies and this one has 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients. It is a mineral blocker rather than a chemical one but I didn't even notice the difference when using it.

I received a free bottle of this to review compliments of the brand but I would purchase it myself.