Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 344 in Diaper Creams

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream is formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of diaper rash. Developed with pediatric dermatologists, this formula's unique combination of soothing oat essence.

March 25, 2017

I HIGHLY recommend Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream. It is simply the best at treating and preventing diaper rash on my baby boy. Smooth and easy to apply and provides instant relief. The tube is great, especially for wiggly babies!

March 21, 2017

This product is good most of all the Aveeno products are. I would strongly recommend this product for your child. It is a good.one compared to the competitors

February 28, 2017

I've tried so many diaper rash cream!This one is my favorite.Very effective and highly recommended...You can't go wrong with Aveeno.Perfect for my little one! And the price is good too.

February 14, 2017

My youngest only had one diaper rash, and I warrant that to always adding this cream as a barrier when changing diapers. It's smooth, not thick and pasty, it wipes off well and it's effective.

January 18, 2017

I love this diaper rash cream! It is very effective and works quickly! I find my babies diaper rash goes down a lot just between diaper changes after using this! Highly recommended!!!

December 20, 2016

This is one of the most effective diaper rash cream out there that worked for me. Now I give this to all my friends that are expecting. Highly recommended.

November 28, 2016

This is my go to diaper cream and the one that I throw in the gift bag for new moms. I like that it is in the tube, it makes it super easy to use with one hand (unlike a jar), a little bit goes a long way, and does a great job of clearing up any rash.

September 19, 2016

I found this cream glides on smooth without being tough to spread like other rash creams. It sooths the rash quickly and it's easy to get out of the tube.

September 09, 2016

August 15, 2016

This is the best soothing diaper rash cream I've found by far. In terms of a barrier cream strictly focusing on the zinc percentage, there are higher out there. Zincofax extra strength for instance. But for soothing and healing existing rash and preventing any further rash, this has become our go to cream. We even use it on any heat rash spots we've seen during this hot summer and it heals them right up and prevents them getting itchy. Great price point too, can't go wrong!