Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 400 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is fragrance free and pediatrician recommended. Perfect for everyone in the family, this moisture cream moisturizes for up to 24 hours and is clinically proven. With natural colloidal oatmeal, your skin will feel smooth upon application. visit aveeno.com for more information.

February 20, 2017

Our daughter is very sensitive and this works miracles on her, she's continued to have very dry skin her whole life and this always does the trick right after a bath. It has a smell to it but it's definitely unscented. I've even been using it in these winter months. Absolutely inlove with this product !

January 14, 2017

My face is very sensitive and dry, most creams I've tried in the past have made my face blow up, have red blotchy patches, or completely burn when applying!
    As you know when your skin on your face is as sensitive as mine, you know you can't just use any old cream to sooth your face! Usually I'd stay away from scented creams all together but this Aveeno baby cream smells remarkable! And don't get me started on the moisture part of the cream, it literally leaves your face feeling like a baby's bottom ! 100% best face cream! This ones for the ladies out there who have trouble finding creams that will moisturize, smell good and be completely affordable!

November 08, 2016

My baby has sensitive skin so finding a light and gentle cream was important. We used this on his skin when he had dry skin and it instantly went away! It also works very well on rashes to soothe irritated areas.

October 16, 2016

I love aveeno products so much most especially their baby soothing relief cream. Because i have a sensitive skin I am so particular about I use. I decided to using this because my friend suggested to me and i have not been disappointed. I recommend this for anyone who wants to have a soft skin as well.

July 13, 2016

This cream works wonders for my son who is now 5 years old. I've been using this cream on him since he was a baby. Like me he has very dry skin especially in the winter. This cream keeps his skin hydrated and moisturized all day. I also use it on my self, it helps relieves itchiness caused by dryness instantly. I absolutely love this product!!!

July 12, 2016

We love this lotion. It works well on our kids sensitive skin. The mild scent is nice and the lotion is easy to spread. It's a great product at a good price.

July 06, 2016

I have a little boy with dry skin and tends to have Eczema there and then during the year! I noticed that on the side of his arms he had little dry bumps and tired many products but it seems that Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream had worked amazing on his beautiful skin. I totally recommend and it helps with Extra dry skin, chapped or cracked skin for 24 hours and its non greasy and absorbs quickly and hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

March 25, 2016

it's been about 3 years i use it a lot on my baby skin and mine .
    The minute i see it begin to be itchy or rude i put some on.
    Never been disapointed on this one.

March 04, 2016

cette crème aveeno est très efficace pour hydrater la peau très seche. Je l'utilise régulièrement pour aider avec les problèmes de peau. Ma peau est très sensible et a donc besoin de soins éfficaces,

January 23, 2016

I bought this because my son had some really dry skin in the winter and in 2 days it made his chapped cheeks smoother and much less red. While yes I do recommend this product my only complaint is the amount of parabens in it. So I wont use it every day once the dry skin is better