Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 392 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is fragrance free and pediatrician recommended. Perfect for everyone in the family, this moisture cream moisturizes for up to 24 hours and is clinically proven. With natural colloidal oatmeal, your skin will feel smooth upon application. visit aveeno.com for more information.

November 08, 2016

My baby has sensitive skin so finding a light and gentle cream was important. We used this on his skin when he had dry skin and it instantly went away! It also works very well on rashes to soothe irritated areas.

October 16, 2016

I love aveeno products so much most especially their baby soothing relief cream. Because i have a sensitive skin I am so particular about I use. I decided to using this because my friend suggested to me and i have not been disappointed. I recommend this for anyone who wants to have a soft skin as well.

July 13, 2016

This cream works wonders for my son who is now 5 years old. I've been using this cream on him since he was a baby. Like me he has very dry skin especially in the winter. This cream keeps his skin hydrated and moisturized all day. I also use it on my self, it helps relieves itchiness caused by dryness instantly. I absolutely love this product!!!

July 12, 2016

We love this lotion. It works well on our kids sensitive skin. The mild scent is nice and the lotion is easy to spread. It's a great product at a good price.

July 06, 2016

I have a little boy with dry skin and tends to have Eczema there and then during the year! I noticed that on the side of his arms he had little dry bumps and tired many products but it seems that Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream had worked amazing on his beautiful skin. I totally recommend and it helps with Extra dry skin, chapped or cracked skin for 24 hours and its non greasy and absorbs quickly and hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

March 25, 2016

it's been about 3 years i use it a lot on my baby skin and mine .
The minute i see it begin to be itchy or rude i put some on.
Never been disapointed on this one.

March 04, 2016

cette crème aveeno est très efficace pour hydrater la peau très seche. Je l'utilise régulièrement pour aider avec les problèmes de peau. Ma peau est très sensible et a donc besoin de soins éfficaces,

January 23, 2016

I bought this because my son had some really dry skin in the winter and in 2 days it made his chapped cheeks smoother and much less red. While yes I do recommend this product my only complaint is the amount of parabens in it. So I wont use it every day once the dry skin is better

January 23, 2016

This stuff worked wonders for my daughter. She had such dry skin on her feet and legs and nothing seemed to work long-term. This stuff has the great baby-smell ( in my opinion ) and it did the trick. We used it for a week and she hasn't had bad dry skin since then !
I also use this on myself, my leg's get so dry in the winter time and the soothing relief lotion cures the itchiness in minutes

January 19, 2016

This stuff is pretty great. I use it both on my daughter and myself.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products