Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #659 out of 935 in Shampoo

This tear-free wash and shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying baby's delicate skin. This gentle formula can be used on skin and hair daily and rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic

October 02, 2016

First, I love that the smell isn't too strong. The formula feels very sort and gentle for baby's skin. Also it works well as a body wash AND shampoo — convenient. All in all a great product!

September 29, 2016

This is so convenient since it can be used for baby's hair and skin. It has a subtle scent and keeps the baby smell on my daughter. It does not irritate her skin at all and keeps her nice and clean!

September 20, 2016

Amazing for your baby's soft skin perfectly scented and gentle. I absolutely love this product and would recommend to anybody with little's in the home. Even if baby doesn't have sensitive skin it's amazing.

March 24, 2016

I use this for my baby when she had a rash. She have very sensitive skin and I always keeps this kind on hand. I will be using this on my other kids as well. Great product smells great and isn't expensive

March 24, 2016

I use this product everyday... My baby loves it... The smell is also very nice... Her skin is also getting softer and the eczema is also gone. Use it with moisturizer

December 20, 2015

I really like this two in one for my baby. The formula is gentle on my baby's skin and doesn't dry her out. It smells great. I have been using this for the past one year and haven't had any problems.

September 05, 2014

This stuff rocks. My entire family has sensitive skin except my hubby which makes things harder around here. This stuff is still used by my 10 and 8 year old kids. It easy when your going away, or camping as its all in one bottle. we love it and the smells cant be beat either.

July 10, 2013

This stuff is great it is an all in one shampoo and body wash, very gentle and smells great

June 21, 2013

Bought this for my son because of dry sensitive skin and it has worked great! His skin has cleared up so much. I follow up his baths with Aveeno lotion.

June 14, 2013

Loved the product..loved the feel on my baby sikin and not a strong scent..I recommend this product to every new mom

jayvelyn926 added a new review for