Good

Aveeno Calming Comfort Bath Treatment with Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 84 in Skin Care

March 27, 2015

I live in Canada's high arctic. We have extremely dry air, especially in the winter. Aveeno calming comfort bath treatment with oatmeal soothes my itchy skin and protects it for a few days. It is scent free, it doesn't leave much residue in my bathtub, and it works very well.

November 01, 2014

aveeno oatmeal sachet in my bath is an absolute must when the city water is shock chlorinated. as a bath soak it helps me avoid the burning discomfort my sensitive skin will feel at these times. i also keep it on hand to make an insect bite or nettle sting, poison ivy and oak, compress. any way i choose to use the single use packets size i am never disappointed. aveeno oatmeal is a product i trust

June 14, 2014

my 3 year old has problem skin, poor guys always getting rashes and hives from just playing at the park, the best product ive found, and ive tried everything, is by far a warm soothing aveeno oatmeal bath just before bed! love this stuff!