AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION BB CREAM MEDIUM

AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION BB CREAM MEDIUM Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 183 in BB Creams

May 02, 2016

I forgot to bring face moisturizer when I went to Las Vegas and one of my girlfriend said try this Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream. I tried it and never looked back. I can not leave the house without it now. I have very sensitive skin so Aveeno is usually my go to moisturizer (I was recommend to use Aveeno by a skin specialist)
This is like magic lotion, it takes about 1 minute to set but once it does my complexion almost looks perfect. Everyone always ask what have I been taking or doing because my complexion is so nice. I just laugh it off and said nothing. It's really this Aveeno BB Cream.
It is also very easy on the skin, light and I can not feel it on my face once it sets. This is seriously a miracle creation. It really does it's job to help even out the skin tone, so no dark spots and clears up my complexion like no other product ever did.

Updated On: June 11, 2016

Correction, I meant I have really sensitive skin at the time (due to an infection, I had)

July 28, 2015

AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION BB CREAM;

I purchased the BB cream in medium color.
I found this color works well to add color to a light complexion, but also lightens a darker complexion.
Good medium choice color.

The product is very light , comes onto the skin very smooth.
Skin appears smooth, hydrated, pores are closed up, face appears flawless.

The pump is very easy to use and comes out easily. However a small lid should be in place as leftovers come out and clump up the opening.

I do find though it says it is oil-free, it does not provide a matte finish.
Too oily on the skin. Have to use a powder on top to finish off the look.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag