Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 183 in BB Creams

August 17, 2016

I'm using the medium-light colouring cream. It is so smooth and can be easily blended into my skin. I use an Aveeno soy-complex moisturizer underneath and it's a fabulous combination. Smooth, no bumps or rashes after use, in fact my skin is getting more even-toned. It gives me light coverage so if I don't wear foundation/concealer, I don't have to wash anything off!

February 26, 2016

Using the fair to light colour it blends into my skin flawlessly. I found that this product provides me with an even coverage to use as a base for makeup or just a light tint to a makeup free face. Great price for a great product!

January 13, 2016

Amazingly smooth coverage! I got this in the fair to light formula as part of a swag bag and loved it so much I bought one the medium for my daughter. However, her shade falls between the two so she has to blend them together when she uses it.

January 12, 2016

I love the daily SPF 15 moisturizer but this adds a bit of color and covers little flaws in the skin. I like that it is SPF 30.

January 12, 2016

I found the Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream great for a nice light coverage. I have very dry skin, and this was great for that. It feels so very nice and soft too. For the price it is great and it also has 30 SPF which is wonderful.

May 11, 2015

For me, this doesn't do what it claims at all. First, there's basically zero coverage. I know with a BB cream I can't expect a lot of coverage, but I DO expect at least some. This is like using a very subtly tinted moisturiser. It hasn't helped my complexion, which isn't that bad to begin with, but it hasn't made it any worse. I think it's over priced for the quality of it.

March 11, 2015

Excellent at evening out skin tone and covering blemishes/acne scars. Seems to last pretty long for the size as you don't need to use much. The only tip you need however: mix with a bit of moisturizer for a less cakey application, and you will love your face.

February 23, 2015

Bottle seems to last forever. Good coverage. Could have more choice in tones.

January 16, 2015

I first used this product three months ago when I saw it on special display at Walmart. I have trusted Aveeno bodycare products for a long time because of good ingredients and immediately decided to buy it.
I started using it daily and felt it is really light and not heavy on my skin. I have very oil t-zone , dark complexion, acne pore skin and this product suited my skin very well. Not only was i so satisfied with this product , i got it as a farewell gift for my mum who was visiting from India and she simply loves it , apparently it works well even in +44 Celsius Indian weather.
Compared to more expensive BB creams i bought at Sephora this is great value for money

July 18, 2014

I got a full bottle of this Clear Complexion BB Cream in the mail from P&G;samples, free, If I remember right. I just love it. It has a bit of a tint, my shade, and also a 30 SPF. It goes on a bit greasy, but I put another foundation over it and also with an SPF in it and it tones it down My face and neck are well protected from the sun. I will use it year round. Price is reasonable and I love all the Avenno products. They are amazing.