Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 1167 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 18, 2017

I like Aveeno and it smells good but I found it made my skin a little oily. Also I found it dried out my skin. It did make my skin smooth but after wearing it all day it would become oily and my face would break out.

January 21, 2017

I have oily skin and originally thought this moisturizer was too much for my skin. But the more I used it the more I realized how much my skin loved it. Doesn't make my face more oily and moisturizes the dry spots when I have them. Plus the bottle lasts a really long time, so that's a plus!

December 19, 2016

I found this moisturizer a few years ago while I was looking for new skincare products when I started to breakout more frequently than I was used to. I was looking for products that were still creamy enough to still moisturize my combination skin, which tends to be very dry in the morning and during the colder months, and I was specifically focusing on products that were noncomedogenic, which is something to look for in products if your skin is prone to acne.

I came across Aveeno's Clear Complexion line and decided to give it a try because I had heard positive things about the brand and the ingredients they use. When I first felt the product on my hands, I was a little doubtful that this would work for me, but I gave it a shot anyhow and I'm glad I did. It's not too light like some of the more gel-like moisturizers and has the right amount of moisturizer that I find suitable for all seasons. I might just add a little more if I need it.

Since using this moisturizer, along with the foaming cleanser from the same line, I've had less breakouts and my skin looks great throughout the year. My only "issue" that I have is concerning value. It really doesn't take long to use up a bottle if this is your everyday moisturizer and I feel like the price point could be a bit lower. However, despite the cost, this is my go-to moisturizer...I just make sure to grab a few more when there's a sale!

October 25, 2016

IMO, the holy grail of facial moisturisers! I started using this product a year ago and my skin has improved drastically! It's light-weight, smells amazing and last long. The price has jumped over the past couple of months, however, it is worth it. It leaves skin feeling very soft, less oily than before, skin does not have as many outbreaks as before. I highly recommend it!

October 18, 2016

This product is something I swear by and will always have this staple part of my skincare routine. It has acne-fighting ingredients in it and it's pretty tame on sensitive skin. Definitely worth the price!

May 25, 2016

This is non-greasy and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would highly recommend it for people, like me, with dry skin. By the end of the day, my skin is still feeling fresh. Costco has them in 2 pack and it saves about $10.

February 24, 2016

Been using for a couple months now. At first it worked great, no blemishes, left skin smooth but recently it is not helping with preventing blemishes. Plus it is a little thicker than I would like to use in a moisturizer.

February 20, 2016

I usually purchase inexpensive beauty products with the exception of lipsticks and face lotions. This Aveeno moisturizer with SPF 15 is great. I use it every single day. It does not make my face oily and is a really good base to start your makeup routine with.