Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 25, 2016

IMO, the holy grail of facial moisturisers! I started using this product a year ago and my skin has improved drastically! It's light-weight, smells amazing and last long. The price has jumped over the past couple of months, however, it is worth it. It leaves skin feeling very soft, less oily than before, skin does not have as many outbreaks as before. I highly recommend it!

October 18, 2016

This product is something I swear by and will always have this staple part of my skincare routine. It has acne-fighting ingredients in it and it's pretty tame on sensitive skin. Definitely worth the price!

May 25, 2016

This is non-greasy and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I would highly recommend it for people, like me, with dry skin. By the end of the day, my skin is still feeling fresh. Costco has them in 2 pack and it saves about $10.

February 24, 2016

Been using for a couple months now. At first it worked great, no blemishes, left skin smooth but recently it is not helping with preventing blemishes. Plus it is a little thicker than I would like to use in a moisturizer.

February 20, 2016

I usually purchase inexpensive beauty products with the exception of lipsticks and face lotions. This Aveeno moisturizer with SPF 15 is great. I use it every single day. It does not make my face oily and is a really good base to start your makeup routine with.