Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. For clear, even-looking skin. Helps prevent breakouts. With moisture-rich soy extracts. Oil-free. Noncomedogenic. Soap-free. Hypoallergenic.

October 29, 2016

This is your average facial cleanser - gets the job done, but I don't feel there's any additional benefits

Pros:
- cleans your face (with no make up)
- gentle
- hygienic pump
- inexpensive

Cons:
- very average

The con isn't really a con, but for me, I prefer a cleanser that has an additional use / selling point (ie: all natural, removes makeup, also exfoliates, etc.)

October 20, 2016

I have been using aveeno for over 10 years and can honestly say this is a safe choice. It has kept my skin clearash but I can't say it has done much else. I like the gentleness ofor this product and that it doesn't irritate my skin.

April 06, 2016

My skin has always been a little sensitive, acne prone, dull, and lifeless. I started using Aveeno products and noticed my skin complexion improving. This particular cleaner showed the greatest effectiveness while also being very gentle for my skin. It helped even out my complexion and brightened up my skin!

March 08, 2016

Have always been an Aveeno user for as long as I can remember. Love the product! I have tried other products here and there, but always go back to Aveeno!

March 07, 2016

This facial cleanser is simply magical . Since I use it, I no longer button and my skin is very clean. The smell is just amazing and especially this product range is natural. What could be better? The price is affordable and the amount is huge. I use it morning and night , and the amount does not decrease. One pump stroke and voila .

June 25, 2015

The Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming cleanser actually works really well, it takes off all my make-up including my waterproof mascara. It does not dry out my skin and smells divine, but it doesn’t have a strong scent. The Aveeno cleanser is also oil free, hypoallergenic, and gentle enough to use every day. I love this product and would highly recommend it.

June 19, 2015

It has okay quality and effectiveness however it tends to make my face feel very slippery afterwards. I don't care of the feeling of it.

May 20, 2015

Immediatly saw good results! Reduced brown spots on my face.

February 20, 2013

I LOVE this product! I have really oily skin and my skin feels so soft and clean after using this wash! I like how the foam is easy to spread and is very gentle on my skin. The smell is great too! I've noticed that my skin doesn't seem as oily as it used to be and I haven't had any break outs while using this product - where as I used to get them once a month. Ten bucks can seem a bit much for a cleanser, but it really is fantastic and I will for sure be buying it again!

January 25, 2011

This product was great, only for about 2 weeks. Then my face got used to it so it didn't work as well as it did when i first started using it. I saw immediate results after about 2 days and it cleared up most of the acne as well as reduced the redness on my skin. After washing, my face felt nice and clean, and the idea of a foam wash is excellent. Only after about 2 weeks when my skin got used to it, it started to dry my face around my chin, jawline, and mouth. Make sure you get the moisturizer along with this product if you want to give it a try, not everything works for everybody.

Neuven added a new review for