Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #734 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer has a unique formula with an exclusive Total Soy Complex to help naturally even out skin tone and smooth texture, and it also contains Salicylic Acid to help clear up and prevent blemishes - leaving skin clear, smooth and even-looking.

October 31, 2015

I used Aveeno positively radiant and became a fan of the Aveeno products. Just to try, I got the Aveeno Clear Complexion expecting it to be as good and really wanted to like this product. Even more because the label says it is for sensitive skin. I found the smell to be strong, and using it made me breaking out right away.

December 05, 2014

I really wanted to like this product, it states it is for sensitive skin, but the smell is very strong, and ended up breaking me out after the first week. I returned this and will never use it again.

October 26, 2014

If you are looking for a non-greasy moisturizer that doesn't dry up your skin, this is definitely a good moisturizer for you!

May 11, 2014

I have to say this moisturizer is sensitive enough for my skin to clear any breakouts without causing newer ones to arise

April 17, 2014

If you're looking for a product to help clear up your acne this is not it, but I do think that it does help prevent further breakouts. As well, it helps the remainder of your face look and feel great.

October 29, 2013

I haven't met an Aveeno product I have not liked! What I like about this product is that it is both a daily cleanser and a moisturizer-- I am a fan of waterless facial cleansers, so it's a bonus that it also moisturizes. It's got a very mild scent and there is no oily reside. It makes your face feel clean and soft.

February 20, 2013

I adore this moisturizer!!! I have terribly oily skin and was afraid to use a moisturiser at all, because most other ones that I have tried, have made my skin instantly "greasy" after applying them! This moisturiser, however, is FANTASTIC!! My skin feels incredibly soft and smooth after I apply it and it does NOT make my skin oily! In fact, my skin has been less oily lately, and I haven't had any break outs since using it! It smells great too! I'm not thrilled about the price, at 20 bucks, but it really is an amazing product and I will for sure buy it again.

January 24, 2012

I prefer anything Aveeno, this is light, soaks in well and helps fight blemishes plus leave your skin smooth

November 20, 2011

love that it helps clear blemishes and really moisturizes! I think its hard to find a moisturizer that does both!

August 04, 2010

I love this product! I used to have really bad skin, then went on medication and now only get the occasional break out. I love that this moisturizer has salicylic acid to help control the acne and its also a great moisturizer. I also like it becasue I have combination skin. This moisturizer feels a little thick going on which is good for any dry patches but drys and feel great under make-up!

Lug Taxicab Full Tote