Aveeno Continous Radiance Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1046 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This breakthrough daily body lotion gives you radiant, even-toned summer skin all year long just by moisturizing. Unlike other moisturizers, Aveeno combines natural soy with a subtle colour enhancer to help even out skin tone and texture while gradually deepening skin's natural colour, for visibly healthy and natural-looking skin that's not orange or streaky. This fast absorbing lotion with rich emollients helps ensure even application and colour. And, the nourishing formula is also clinically shown to lock in moisture for a full 24 hours to leave skin soft and smooth all day long.Additional Product Benefits: specially formulated for fair skin tones, non-greasy

January 22, 2016

This is not a self tanning cream! I have used this product for quite sometime now! I love it ,mostly in winter as my skin gets so dry and pale. I use it mostly on my legs. But it gives you a hint of colour! Some life back in your skin. I love the feel on my skin! I love the smell! It makes my skin glow! If your ever looking for just that right touch of love for your skin this is the way to go. It is inexpensive and it has great results. I also fully love the Aveeno lines of products!

January 22, 2016

Although this cream works well the smell is not enjoyed. Work on a better scent and scent free cream

January 21, 2016

I couldn't stand the smell of this lotion. It also didn't absorb well and the colour it gave me was very strange and unnatural looking.

January 21, 2016

I try the aveeno Continous Radiance Moisturizing Lotion and I thought it was just go greasy I dident care for the smell or texture.I will not be buying this product again or recommend it

August 09, 2013

love this product!! this product isn't greasy and makes a nice light glow on your skin!! the scent is also very nice!! the price is quite reasonable as well!

August 17, 2011

smell sucks, doesn't hydrate and didn't give me any colour

February 20, 2010

The most important thing that I can say about this product is: MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE RIGHT COLOUR! Be very careful which bottle you pick up. If you pick the right tone for your skin, it will work amazingly if you can evenly distirbute the lotion over your body, but if you miss spots then you will get streaks and spots where the colour is lighter then everywhere else. Be sure to clean your hands, because you will get darker skin in between your fingers and it doesn't look pleasant. The product has a harsh chemical smell to it, and is extremely grotesque. When you come out of the shower and apply this moisturizer WAIT for it to soak in or else it will stain your clothes, and undergarments, so you need to be VERY careful. All in all to me it was really wasn't what I was expecting, and I'm so dissapointed. Not worth the money.

May 22, 2009

I bought this tanner last summer on sale at Shoppers. I use it periodically throughout the summer when I have an event coming up where I would like to show off my legs. The bottle claims that it "subtly enhances skin colour". So if you are looking for a dark tan quick, then this is NOT the product for you! It does what it says. After a few days of applying it (at night before bed) I can see a difference in my skin tone. I have very pale skin, so I tend to avoid the products that might make my skin very dark or noticeably different then my natural tone. Aveeno Continuous Radiance never looks unnatural.

It does have that self-tanner smell to it, but it's not as bad as some I've smelled, but I still usually only use it at night so I don't smell like it all day. It does take a few days to see results, as it is only a subtle change. I really like this product for my skin type and tone. I know it won't appeal to everyone. But if you want a little colour on your pale skin and have the patience to wait for it, this is a great product!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play