Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion

Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 340 in Sun Protection

August 17, 2010

This sunscreen is great for the body. It blends really well into the skin, and without a tropical scent.

June 11, 2010

I was in need of a sunblock for my family and myself so I know Aveeno products are great so I picked the Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion for like $9 bucks U.S. I'm in love with it well cause I never like the smell that sunblock lotions have and this one from Aveeno smells so good, it smells fresh and feels fresh on your skin. It's not oily so it doesn't feel greasy. Like I said it just feels amazing on your skin and I really enjoyed putting this sunblock on my skin and my family too. This is a great sunblock and product that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. I will definitely recommend this sunblock from Aveeno and will keep purchasing this SPF when I'm done with my first bottle. I just wished the bottle would be bigger since Aveeno products are great to use for the whole family.