Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil Reviews

Ranked #863 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This light creamy oil moisturizes all day long to leave skin feeling soft and silky, without the greasy feel of body oil. Its breakthrough formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal, long known for its ability to soothe dry skin, with a blend of natural oils and rich emollients that work together to replenish skin's natural moisture.Additional Product Benefits Include: lightly fragranced, non-greasy

September 07, 2016

Love Love Love! One of my favorite go to moisturizing oils. Goes on beautifully, easy to control and it is creamy like a lotion. Worth every penny !

August 30, 2016

I love this lotion! I have very dry, sensitive skin that is prone to psoriasis outbreaks. The Aveeno creamy moisturizing oil helps me skin feel soft and silky, and seems to lessen the severity of minor outbreaks the scent is absolutely wonderful, and I often apply it before going to sleep as it helps me feel relaxed and happy. This lotion absorbs quickly, and isn't super thick like some of the other aveeno lotions can be.

Fast absorbing, smells divine, works wonderfully on my sensitive skin. This product is always on hand in our home.

April 20, 2016

I LOVE this product!!!!!! It's not oily at all and sinks in my skin super fast!! I get itchy body rashes and this really helps to calm my skin. It may not be moisturizing enough during winter sometime, but because it contains colloidal oatmeal, it's very soothing and I just layer it with my oatmeal body butter. I really like using this in the summer because it doesn't get sticky like other body lotions. Also, I love the scent!! Not offensive at all, just a very comforting light oatmeal scent. I will forever use this.

January 16, 2016

Soooooo great !! i've just arrived in Quebec a few months ago and i needed a cream. Avenoo is almost natural, and very efficient

December 21, 2015

This product is great! Now that winter weather is here I have to constantly battle against dry skin, and this lotion has really helped. I like that it has a gentle fragrance, and the texture isn't too heavy. It doesn't feel oily at all, and sinks in pretty quickly.
My hands get the driest around this time of year, and it took a couple days of applying this regularly to get them softer and comfortable again. But this lotion did help tremendously, and I think I will repurchase it once this bottle runs out.

November 23, 2015

Was not really a big fan. Does not work on super dry skin at all

November 23, 2015

I really don't have much to say about this but that it totally awesome. Works so great in the winter it is unbelievable. Keeps my skin moisturized, smooth and soft.....just love it.....5 star.

November 23, 2015

I really like Aveeno® Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil. apply it everyday after my shower, is very creamy , but not greasy. I us it on the arms and my legs. I have dry skin during the colder months and Aveeno Active Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Oil works for me, it leaves me feeling soft and it also has a nice scent. I wish Aveeno would make a smaller bottle, so I can take on vacation.

August 17, 2011

doesn't work for dry skin, if your skin is not dry then i think it would work since it does leave a smooth texture

February 10, 2011

This is my new favourite body moisturizer. It is nothing like baby oil, but more like a light lotion. It really works to hydrate my skin and there is no greasy after-feel like there is with some lotions. I apply it right after I get out of the tub. It has a subtle almond scent that isn't cloying. For the price, you simply can't do better.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag