Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 552 in Body Wash

This daily body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. It's breakthrough formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal — long known to soothe skin — with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to replenish skin's natural moisture. The creamy body wash lathers gently then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. And, it's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: lightly fragranced, soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic

February 19, 2016

Aveeno is my favourite body wash and skin care brand. It makes me skin feel so clean and leaves it feeling silky smooth. I also like that the scent is just enough and not too strong.

January 29, 2016

I bought this when it was in sale because it is quite pricey. It is good for people with sensitive skin and made my skin feel smooth and soft. The smell was mild but nice.

January 29, 2016

I love this product as it is gentle and gets the job done!! It has a nice fragrance!!

January 29, 2016

This is a very nice body wash. You don't need to use much it goes a long way. It is very creamy and smooth. It is great for people with eczema or skin problems. I would recommend this.

January 23, 2015

The price is slightly on the higher end and it doesn't have a mind-blowing scent, but it's good quality and h=keeps the body hydrated (especially good for the harsh winters).

October 22, 2014

I have fallen back in love with my skin after using this. It is on the expensive side but it really is great for everyday use.

October 22, 2014

This is the perfect body wash to use every day. Lightly perfumed (but it's a stunning smell!), it never make me sick at heart, and since it contains no colorant, it's perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. Without difficulty, it allows us to have a rich and creamy foam that leaves a very refreshing effect on the skin. My dry skin problem has even resolved when using it ... A coincidence? I don't think so! :)

August 05, 2014

This is my regular body wash and works so much better than bar soap. Leaves my skin soft and smooth. The fragrance is also not over-powering like some other body washes. I will continue to use this.

July 07, 2014

I've been using this body wash for years! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it. It's not oily and doesn't leave any soap residue. It's moisturizing and works very well. It's worth the price but I always buy the big bottle; more bang for your buck! My mom even swears by it now after having used mine so many times.

June 19, 2014

Great body wash for everyone in the family. Nice scent and non drying. A good compliment to Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion.