Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 14, 2017

I really like AVEENO because it leaves the skin moisture, soft and smooth. I love its scents. It is good moisturizing lotion for dry skin. is good for the sensitive skin.

February 01, 2017

Although Aveeno can be really expensive compared to other moisturizing lotions, this has to be the best one I have used yet! It's usually around $11-$12 but totally worth the money! I can't go a day without it and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed! It also doesn't have an extreme smell to it like some moisturizers can. Have been buying this product for a couple years now and will never stop!! :)

November 28, 2016

I use this product everyday! I have a bottle at work and a bottle at my bedside. I have very dry skin and have tried so many different lotions this has been the only product that has been consistent for me

November 28, 2016

I always leave a bottle of this at my desk! It leaves my hands feeling moist and smooth all day!!! The best part is they use natural ingredients so you know it's safe to use. I give this product a 10/10!

October 21, 2016

I have dry skin and this lotion really helps me, my skin feels smooth, hydrated and soft for hours.
    I use it after every shower, it works better and it last more time.

August 04, 2016

Ever since i could remember i always had a tan line on my forehead, since i cover my hair it looked even worse once i took my headscarf off. My cousin told me about this product, i tested it out and i was so surprised by the results! It gave my skin a glow, and made my skin looking fresh! Since it has SPF 30 its a plus! It did make my skin look blotchy throughout the day but i guess it got rid of my tan.

July 03, 2016

Another cheap lotion that works very well for dry skin. It absorbs quickly , very mild scent plus not so many harsh chemicals . Little bit more oily on a skin, then vaseline as an example but great otherwise

June 25, 2016

Since being pregnant I've had terrible dry patches of skin that are really irritable. The Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is the most effective treatment without irritating it any further. I wish it didn't leave an almost sticky feel on my skin after use all day long though. But for the sake of relief it's the best!

April 25, 2016

Most things that say "daily" I never really use on a daily basis, however this is wonderful for your skin. After a shower or just when feeling dry and blah, it makes me feel rejuvinated and most importantly - IT IS NOT OILY!!! yay!

March 25, 2016

I like that it's fragrance free. I use it daily after my shower. It's great for sensitive and dry skin, keeps you moisturized always. It also softens the skin.