Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 28, 2016

I use this product everyday! I have a bottle at work and a bottle at my bedside. I have very dry skin and have tried so many different lotions this has been the only product that has been consistent for me

November 28, 2016

I always leave a bottle of this at my desk! It leaves my hands feeling moist and smooth all day!!! The best part is they use natural ingredients so you know it's safe to use. I give this product a 10/10!

October 21, 2016

I have dry skin and this lotion really helps me, my skin feels smooth, hydrated and soft for hours.
    I use it after every shower, it works better and it last more time.

August 04, 2016

Ever since i could remember i always had a tan line on my forehead, since i cover my hair it looked even worse once i took my headscarf off. My cousin told me about this product, i tested it out and i was so surprised by the results! It gave my skin a glow, and made my skin looking fresh! Since it has SPF 30 its a plus! It did make my skin look blotchy throughout the day but i guess it got rid of my tan.

July 03, 2016

Another cheap lotion that works very well for dry skin. It absorbs quickly , very mild scent plus not so many harsh chemicals . Little bit more oily on a skin, then vaseline as an example but great otherwise

June 25, 2016

Since being pregnant I've had terrible dry patches of skin that are really irritable. The Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is the most effective treatment without irritating it any further. I wish it didn't leave an almost sticky feel on my skin after use all day long though. But for the sake of relief it's the best!

April 25, 2016

Most things that say "daily" I never really use on a daily basis, however this is wonderful for your skin. After a shower or just when feeling dry and blah, it makes me feel rejuvinated and most importantly - IT IS NOT OILY!!! yay!

March 25, 2016

I like that it's fragrance free. I use it daily after my shower. It's great for sensitive and dry skin, keeps you moisturized always. It also softens the skin.

March 16, 2016

This is a great moisturizer! I have acne-prone skin on my face and I decided to try it on my face to see if it would work...and it is amazing! It is a great price too.

March 16, 2016

I use this lotion every day from head to toe! I have sensitive skin and there is not scent and it calms my itchy breaks that I get from psoraisis. I'm picky about my lotions, but I will use this all over my body, face to feet. Not oily or sticky it is the best for every day use. I love it