Aveeno Dandruff Shampoo

Aveeno Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1063 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 04, 2016

I dye my hair frequently but I also end up with a dry scalp sometimes, especially in the winter. It is tricky to find a dandruff shampoo gentle enough to not strip the colour out of my hair. This is the best product I have found and it is gentle on my hair with a light scent and actually helps with my dandruff!

September 03, 2014

I tried the Aveeno Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner because I have a lil flake issue.. I love the way it makes my hair feel and it has my dandruff under control. The fragrance of the shampoo and conditioner are not bad either. My hair is naturally curly and after I use them my hair is soft and manageable. It is a great value and a trusted brand that I buy other products from.

April 16, 2014

I am someone who does not have a big problem with dandruff, but it can creep up on me.
I really love Aveeno's dandruff shampoo. It has a lovely scent (no chemical undertones) and washes and nourishes my hair without making it feel stripped.
Would definitely recommend it.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk