Aveeno Diaper Rash Cream 105 gr
Good

Aveeno Diaper Rash Cream 105 gr Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 343 in Diaper Creams

January 07, 2017

This is the best diaper rash cream to use when your baby has redness and tenderness on their bottom. It's so creamy and thick and applies very smoothly to red area. I find that it calms the redness after the first use and helps eliminate the rash after a few days. I always have it on hand in my house as my little one has a very sensitive tush.

May 15, 2016

Best diaper cream ever!
    Ive been using it for my baby and she really has a sensitive skin and it works wonders
    Totally worth every penny and i really recommend it

1.5/5

March 09, 2016

Although I like some of their other baby products, I am not a fan of the aveeno diaper rash cream. I found it hard to apply as it seems to bunch up on your fingers and did not find that it helped at all with my daughter's diaper rash.

February 27, 2016

I bought this once to try as I like other Aveeno baby products and liked them but I was completely disappointed first off you really get so little in the tube for the price it goes on ok but did nothing for rash or preventing of rash not like my normal brand..

January 26, 2016

I have been using Aveeno diaper rash cream for my baby since he was born. I love this cream. The texture is great. It's easily to apply. It works well to prevent or sooth diaper rashes. it's however a bit expensive

January 13, 2016

I bought from Walmart, iv been using Aveeno Baby, fragrance free Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream on both my children when they have any sign of redness.. Not only being fragrance free the cream isn't hard and very easy to apply from the tube. On that note my daughter just turn one and is mixed. Jamaica and Canadian she is very sensitive and we have tried everything and this diaper rush cream is the best from my experience. I have tried everything and nothing seems to help as much as the Aveeno. She gets rashes very easily and using this product every diaper change not only protects her but helps her heal when needed. I hope this helps some precious little baby bums like it has been to my young.

January 05, 2016

This has been a life saver for me when it comes to my daughter's diaper rashes! It's the best one and the only one that suits her compared to the other ones that I've tried. She gets rashes whenever it's hot or when she's teething and this is my go-to!

Quality: amazing! doesn't bother her when applying or when wiping it off either.

Texture: It's smooth so the application is a lot easier, especially when the baby is moving around a lot.

Cons: You do need to use a wipe or soap to take it off your hands, can't just wipe it off with tissue.

October 13, 2015

We use Aveeno, so why not use it for baby? Found a baby diaper rash cream they make at walmart; works really good.

kalinka added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

winpooh added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye