Aveeno Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 475 in Remedies

Daily care for skin with eczema.This patented Triple oat formula soothes and moisturizes skin to help you care for your skin with eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists and pediatric dermatologists, the unique Aveeno formula combines soothing oat essence and natural colloidal oatmeal with rich emollients to soften and soothe irritated, extra dry skin. It's formulated to be even gentle enough for use on babies' skin.Discover Aveeno Active Naturals: Simply put, Aveeno Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty. Essential Active Naturals: Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness. Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal and moisture-rich oat oil. Ceramides, essential lipids found deep within the surface of the skin that play a key role in enhancing and restoring the skin's protective function.Steroid-free & fragrance-free. Dermatologist recommended.

September 21, 2016

This is a great product, thick and rich just what eczema prone skin needs. I have used it on my newborn baby since birth. It is quit expensive, almost double the price as a normal bottle of Aveeno.

September 15, 2016

I used this product for my daughter who has eczema, it was very helpful in keeping her skin moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering from eczema.

September 13, 2016

Amazing product! My 10 month old and I suffer from dry itchy skin and have eczema. This product has been used for a few months now and works amazing for the both of us! Calms the skin down leaving it soft and moist. Recommended!

September 02, 2016

My daughter's eczema was really bad behind her knee's we have had to use prescription cream. I picked this up to try when we ran out of her usual cream and the doctor was on vacation. This helped out alot with in days her legs were smooth now she puts it on after each shower and she has not had any issues. This goes on like a regular lotion and is not thick and sticky like the prescription cream.

September 01, 2016

I have stress related eczema, and my doctor prescribed a cortisone based cream. It didn't help at all, so when I saw Aveeno cream for eczema, I thought I'd give it a try. wow! Not only did it stop the itching almost on application but the eczema disappeared in 2 days. I'm very impressed, and love the idea that it is so much less toxic than steroid cream.

April 07, 2016

I buy this lotion because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't tend to bother me. It actually really helps me out when I am extremely dry in the winter months. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is the smell. It isn't a bad smell but its not exactly my favorite smell either. I would recommend this lotion to anybody with extremely dry skin.

February 17, 2016

Our 3 year old has been suffering from really dry skin in certain areas on her body. Nothing we used would help, and she was always in pain. We finally figured it might be eczema. We tried this cream and noticed a difference right away. We use it nightly, and while it hasn't completely taken away the spots. ...I'm pretty sure they'd be a lot worse without the cream.

January 27, 2016

I had dry patches around my eyes and lips and nothing was helping. Everything I tried just made the dryness and irritation worse! My doctor recommended Aveeno Eczema Care and it has worked wonders. My dry patches disappeared and it calmed down my skin. I use it daily around my mouth and eyes. I couldn't live without it!

January 18, 2016

For my daughter it works perfect
But for my son it seem like it make his worst
But

December 16, 2015

Ive tried countless products and I think this is one of those products marketed towards a target audience with a problem but doesnt always live up to its name. I have had ezcema on my hands for years and this product does a good job of trying to stop the itch but moments later it'll flare up again, Not the best cream in my opinion