Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 15, 2015

I really liked especially now I’ve been enjoying less makeup and wearing just moisturizer. The old Aveeno moisturizer I was using only had an SPF 15, so seeing an SPF 30 is awesome. It has a fairly light texture, but still has that sticky “afterfeel” reminiscent of sunscreen ingredients. The fragrance is also quite fragrant, I suspect in an attempt to cover up the sunscreen scent, but it’s tolerable especially for something I am treating more as a sunscreen. This moisturizer is also oil-free so if you tend to have oily or combination skin, this might be a nice product to look into. I have normal/dry skin and it still kept me hydrated so I give this guy a thumbs up!

January 31, 2015

It does make your skin feel moisturized but doesn't seem to stay that way for too long.

May 07, 2014

I've been using this product for almost a year and it's a great value! It moisturizes well, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy which is great considering it also has SPF 30!

June 26, 2013

I have extremely dry skin and need a heavy moisturizer. However, I'm not a fan of the greasy feel I get with that. This one is the perfect mix though!! It hydrates well but is very light with no greasy feeling throughout the day! And I love the scent!!

June 15, 2012

I like this product but I don't think I am quite 'in love' with it. It has a nice smell, it's moisturizing, it's not too heavy and not too light but I feel like there's nothing very special or unique about it. I found that I did have a bit of break out because of the SPF but not too bad and that could have just been my skin reacting to something new and the second time I used it, I found it ok.

I like that it is oil-free, hypoallergenic but other than that nothing really stands out. I also found it kind of pricey for a drugstore product but it does come in a fairly substantial size. I might repurchase this one but I think I'll try and experiment with some other products first.

I received this for free for review.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag