Aveeno Fresh Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash

Aveeno Fresh Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

For great, healthy looking skin, you have to protect what you love. Sun exposure, free-radicals environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can rob your skin of essential nourishment, resulting in noticeably stressed skin. Formulated with antioxidant Southernwood extract,SMART Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30 helps keep what's good in and what's bad out, replenishing and helping to protect your skin wherever the day takes you. In fact, in a clinical study, 100% of women showed an improvement in the look of stressed skin.

July 30, 2015

I really liked this product. I didn't find it drying at all. The smell was also night and light.

June 17, 2014

Did not like this facial wash at all. It really drys out my skin. I prefer the foaming facial washes from Aveeno.

June 26, 2013

I use the moisturizer in this line and love it. However, this cleaner leaves my face extremely red and burning for hours after use! I wouldn't classify my skin as sensitive normally, but this sure doesn't react well with me!

December 07, 2012

I bought this because it was on sale and I had a coupon and was pleasantly surprised. It smells nice and cleans great! It also didn't make me break out. The only downside is it didn't last long because my sister discovered it and used it every day too!

January 11, 2012

This face wash doesn't seem to get the job done by removing makeup and oil from the skin. I usually have to wash twice to get that clean feeling. The smell is nice and it lathers well , dont' think I would buy again.

April 29, 2011

Fresh Essentials is the latest line to launch from Aveeno. I love the smell of this stuff. I'm very picky about fragrance in anything that goes on my face because too often that results in hives. This however is great for sensitive skin. It is quite effective at removing all makeup and leaving skin clean and refreshed. I love that it is in a pump format, which is less messy than fiddling with a cap.

I received this product for review compliments of the brand but it is something I would buy.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS