Aveeno Intense Relief Foot Cream

Aveeno Intense Relief Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 164 in Foot Care

March 05, 2016

This lotion is really good,my feet get really dry and cracked ,so every night before bed I moisturized my feet with this lotion,the scent is nice and non greasy, it blends into my skin really well. very affordable

April 18, 2015

I need and just love #Aveeno #Intense #Relief #Foot #Cream i use it every day. Because my job in tittles me to be on my feet all day it really helps with tired. itchy and dry skin on your feet. It absorbs and acts very quickly as soon as applied making my heels.toes and the soles of my feet felling smooth, soft and energized. Wonderful product and also reasonably priced. Highly I recommend #Aveeno #Intense #Relief #Foot #Cream.

April 18, 2015

i love the feeling of freshness on my feet, and i get that from this cream

February 20, 2013

I really loved this product, when it was available - I can't seem to find it any more! The product soaked in fully when massaged onto my feet and left them feeling soft and smooth, never greasy! I really wish I could find this product in my area again...

June 09, 2011

I don't actually own this but I tried it at a friend's house one night while having a sleepover. My feet aren't that dry so I never really bothered with getting specific moisturizers for my feet. I put this lotion on before I went to bed and I noticed how soft my feet felt in the morning. It does make a big difference and I am excited to purchase this product next time.

June 14, 2008

I've heard a lot of good things about Aveeno products but I wasn't crazy over the few face care I've tried because I didn't like the smell. However, I really love this foot cream because the scent is light (peppermint) and it's super moisterizing. If you have dry feet all year round, this is the product for you. It moisterizes your skin instantly without leaving a greasy yucky feeling. I've been putting this on every night before heading to bed and when I wake up in the morning, my feet still feel nice and soft. I love soaking my feet in warm water for 5-10 min and relax the muscles before massaging my feet with this cream. Soaking your feet first will help the cream lock in the moisture in your skin and maximize its effect.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear