Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

This unique, non-greasy and fragrance free hand cream is specially formulated with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients to help heal dry skin and form a protective glove against the elements. Unlike ordinary hand creams, Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream protects and moisturizes skin for 24 hours and even lasts through hand washing.

June 28, 2016

AWESOME hand cream. Every single night before bed, I apply this cream on. It has left my hands feeling extremely smooth as of late. I just wish they made a similar foot cream as my feet are extremely dry right now.

June 17, 2016

I have tried many hand creams and was very ify about buying this as it is costly. I have to say I am impressed. Your hands stay moisturized like it states even after you wash them. I am very impressed. I get severe dry hands in the winter and thus product kept my hands soft and moisturized.

June 16, 2016

I have suffered from severe excema on my hands since I was a child. I've tried steroid creams, emu oil, and anything else you can think of. My sister gave this to me to try, and I was at the store the next day to pick some up. I have one for my purse as well. If you suffer from severe chapped, excema dry skin, you will not be disappointed with this. I slather it on before bed, and I wake up to moisturizer, itch-free hands. Great job aveeno!

April 20, 2016

I have been having problems with dry skin on my hands, and sevens hand cream was the solution. It moisturizers without feeling too thick, and it doesn't have a smell which i didn't greatly like, but I understand why.

March 10, 2016

My husband's hands were pretty bad with the dry weather and work and after I found out he was using my face cream on his hands I picked up the hand cream and it worked. I use it after I wash dishes etc or just when my hands get dry from the keyboard and it does work better then the couple other hand creams I've tried.

February 15, 2016

I love this hand cream! It is a bit pricey for hand cream but you get what you pay for, quality! I wash my hands continuously throughout the day and this lotion helps keep my hands soft and doesn't stung when applied to extreme dry hands.

January 21, 2016

I love this product; it's one of the only ones that keeps the skin of my hands on. I work with boxes and the moisture's always being leached.

It's easy to open. It's non-greasy and has a pleasant smell. I wouldn't say its fragrance free but it's not perfumy. You don't need a lot, maybe a dime amount. It goes on only slightly "slippery" but give it 30 seconds and it absorbs nicely. I'm not sure it would moisturize for 24 hours as I'm a chronic hand-moisturizer, but my hands still feel soft through hand-washing.

July 15, 2015

My hands became extremely dry so I started using this cream every day. I noticed after the first application that my hands already looked better! This cream works really well and I would recommend it for anyone who has chapped hands. I wish the scent was improved, and the price could be better, but I would buy this product again!

June 23, 2015

I keep this one right on my desk in the office simply because when dealing with paperwork, hands tend to be washed more often which also means dryness would occur (especially with Canadian Winters!) This is a great hand cream, perfect for offices with a no-scent policy as it is very light, non-greasy and even helps when my cuticles are feeling a bit ... um rough... love the aveeno brand and this product is no different!

May 23, 2015

The product was good but after it dried the oatmeal in the product turned powdery and transferred to my clothing.