Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 322 in Hand Lotions & Creams

This unique, non-greasy and fragrance free hand cream is specially formulated with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients to help heal dry skin and form a protective glove against the elements. Unlike ordinary hand creams, Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream protects and moisturizes skin for 24 hours and even lasts through hand washing.

February 05, 2017

Un incontournable. Je l'emmène partout avec moi et j'ai toujours le tube dans mon sac, au travail, dans ma table de nuit ... Idéal pour les mains abimées ou juste pour soulager.

January 12, 2017

My hand skin was very dry until I found this hand cream. Both of my hands were better in only a week. It's fragrance free so I will use it only when my skin needs extra treatment. It also lasts trough hand washing.

December 21, 2016

I have severe dry hands in our Canadian winter, after years of trying to find an ideal cream I finally came across this.For the price this is exceptional, in one week of use it has completely transformed my hands from being dry and rough to being smooth again. I have purchased 3 to keep me going through the winter.

December 18, 2016

I have ever eczema and I suffer on a daily basis. This lotion was excellent and helped relieve the pain and itchiness of my hand and legs. I am constantly washing my hands and I felt eve 2 or 3 application a day made a huge difference.

June 28, 2016

AWESOME hand cream. Every single night before bed, I apply this cream on. It has left my hands feeling extremely smooth as of late. I just wish they made a similar foot cream as my feet are extremely dry right now.

June 17, 2016

I have tried many hand creams and was very ify about buying this as it is costly. I have to say I am impressed. Your hands stay moisturized like it states even after you wash them. I am very impressed. I get severe dry hands in the winter and thus product kept my hands soft and moisturized.

June 16, 2016

I have suffered from severe excema on my hands since I was a child. I've tried steroid creams, emu oil, and anything else you can think of. My sister gave this to me to try, and I was at the store the next day to pick some up. I have one for my purse as well. If you suffer from severe chapped, excema dry skin, you will not be disappointed with this. I slather it on before bed, and I wake up to moisturizer, itch-free hands. Great job aveeno!

April 20, 2016

I have been having problems with dry skin on my hands, and sevens hand cream was the solution. It moisturizers without feeling too thick, and it doesn't have a smell which i didn't greatly like, but I understand why.

March 10, 2016

My husband's hands were pretty bad with the dry weather and work and after I found out he was using my face cream on his hands I picked up the hand cream and it worked. I use it after I wash dishes etc or just when my hands get dry from the keyboard and it does work better then the couple other hand creams I've tried.

February 15, 2016

I love this hand cream! It is a bit pricey for hand cream but you get what you pay for, quality! I wash my hands continuously throughout the day and this lotion helps keep my hands soft and doesn't stung when applied to extreme dry hands.