Aveeno Living Colour Colour Preserving Shampoo

Aveeno Living Colour Colour Preserving Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #693 out of 935 in Shampoo

February 24, 2016

This is the only shampoo and conditioner I've used for years. I use the version for thin hair and it works well for my thin, colour treated hair. And it smells wonderful!

February 24, 2016

I love using this shampoo, it makes my fine, color treated hair a lot more manageable and certainly brings out the shine, which I love! It smells great and does everything I want it to.

January 22, 2016

I loved his shampoo. It smells amazing and really made my hair look and feel less dry.

April 24, 2015

These don't work nearly as well as loreal or pantene or other brands.

April 24, 2015

This is wonderful inexpensive shampoo. It moisturizes, while keep you color protected. Plus helps if you have hard water. Cleanses you hair without drying it out.

April 15, 2014

I really love the Aveeno active naturals line. The living colour shampoo smells great, lathers well and cleans well too!

March 11, 2013

I recently purchased this product for the first time from Zehrs from the "blow-out" shelf, and found it very useful for my needs. I was having trouble with product build up on my hair, and was having a hard time finding a shampoo to overcome this. For me, this shampoo does the trick. My hair is light and bouncy, and my roots don't look like I haven't washed them in days. But a word to the wise, a little goes a long way!!! I would recommend lathering the shampoo in your hand prior to placing it on your head, and be sure your hair is really wet, to get a very "lathery" effect.