• Aveeno Nourish+Condition Leave in Treatment
  • Aveeno Nourish+Condition Leave in Treatment

Aveeno Nourish+Condition Leave in Treatment Reviews

Ranked #341 out of 540 in Conditioner

AVEENO NOURISH+ CONDITION LEAVE-IN TREATMENT does much more than nourish and condition — it quenches the thirstiest hair with a fusion of deep conditioners and moisturizers, recharging it with healthy new life. Hair is instantly revitalized and scientific studies show that just three uses helps repair dry, damaged hair. And, using the Leave-In Treatment as part of a complete NOURISH+ regimen will help protect your hair from damage caused by thermal styling, resulting in up to 95% less breakage.This exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex, is designed to feed your hair — replenishing moisture as it zeroes in on the weakest part of hair and fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most.Developed with a team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our ACTIVE NATURALS formula harnesses the power of nature combined with advanced scientific methods and is shown to give you the beautifully strong, healthy-looking hair you desire and deserve. And, because it's from AVEENO, you can trust that it's gentle on color-treated hair.

June 10, 2016

If there’s one thing to learn from the beach, it’s that it’s a perfect environment for frizzy, tangled, crazy hair. So, after you decide to take a dip in that cool water, put a little leave-in conditioner in your hair so that it isn’t so dry and dreadlocky.

February 23, 2015

Best leave in on the market!!!!!!
A bit more expensive than most, but very worth the price!!!!!!

November 29, 2013

The best leave in conditoner on the market! The smell is amazing, like being on a holiday! It is the best one I have ever used!

August 20, 2013

This isn't the most moisturizing leave-in treatment I've used, but it's not bad. It's lightweight and non-greasy. I really like spraying it through my hair before I blow dry my hair. It does a great job of protecting my mane from the harsh heat and makes it look shiny and finished. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with really damaged hair, but as a light treatment or to protect your hair from heat styling, this is highly effective.

November 23, 2011

This really helped my hair. I don't use leave in conditioners often but I really love the aveeno line and the leave in conditioner was no different. It was great!

December 28, 2010

I was skeptical at first to use a leave-in conditioner on my fine hair, but I have to admit, this product left my knot-prone and heat damaged hair both workable and moisturized. The first time I used it I worked the conditioner through my entire hair (root-to-end) and then blow dried. It unfortunately left my hair greasy to the touch in a few short hours. However, the following day, I sprayed the leave-in only on my ends, and it worked! My dry ends were shiny, and soft to the touch. For anyone who has dry hair, this product would be a perfect additional to your haircare regime.

June 04, 2010

I recently typed about this on here and realized that I never reviewed it lol I use this stuff after every shower it helps comb through my curly hair and it helps keep my hair tangle free. This stuff is fantastic! Only thing is it's easy to use too much if you decided to flat iron your hair. It might weigh it down a little too heavy I use just a little less of it when I'm going to have a straight style for the day.

March 02, 2010

I love aveeno shampoo its great... I buy all sorts of shamppos and conditioners and none of them work. Aveeno is also great for kids especialy the tear free one. If you buy it you will enjoy it.

August 13, 2009

Aveeno Nourish Condition Leave in Treatment is the best drugstore brand leave in conditioner I've tried. It's got a great scent and doest weigh my fine hair down. After blow drying, it leaves my hair feeling silky, soft, and protected! I definitely recommend this to anyone with any types of hair..