Aveeno Nourish+ Moisturize Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #621 out of 936 in Shampoo

AVEENO NOURISH+ MOISTURIZE SHAMPOO does much more than nourish and cleanse — it bathes the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers, giving hair silky new life. Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life — strength, softness and shine. And in a clinical study, 92% of women thought their hair was more moisturized after just three uses.This exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Hydrating Oat Protein, is designed to feed your hair — replenishing moisture as it targets the weakest part of hair and fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most.Developed with a team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our ACTIVE NATURALS formula harnesses the power of nature combined with advanced scientific methods and is shown to give you the beautifully strong, healthy — looking hair you desire and deserve. And, because it's from AVEENO, you can trust that it's gentle on color-treated hair.NOURISH+ MOISTURIZE shampoo and conditioner system.

September 12, 2016

This shampoo is great for my hair type. I have fine thin hair and using conditioner weighs my hair down and makes it greasy so I only use the shampoo. The smell is nice and not too overbearing. It is a little more expensive than regular shampoo but lasts me a long time. I'm almost out of this product and I will no doubt be buying another bottle. :)

July 18, 2015

Love this shampoo. My hair has never been this soft and silky. Usually my hair is frizzy and hates the humidity, this helps for sure!

September 05, 2014

My son has extreme eczema and his hair is really thick which makes his scalp really dry, itchy and flaky. This stuff keeps all his hair/scalp issues calm. Love it

August 20, 2014

I really didn't like this product. It left my hair looking dirty and limp the next day.

April 16, 2014

I was extremely disappointed in this shampoo and conditioner. The scent is very nauseating and I did not find it made a difference in my hair.

July 10, 2013

Saved my hair!

This is a really impressive product. It's a bit pricier than I would like, but after using it just 3 times, I felt a distinct difference in my hair. It is unbelievable--softer, and doesn't have that dry, crunchy feeling anymore. I am definitely hooked and I recommend using it for 3 washes before you make a decision. The first times I used it I wasn't impressed, the second time was a little better, and the third-- WOW. I have EXTREMELY dry hair with split ends, and if this can help my hair, it can help anybody!

March 27, 2013

I find I lasted less time between washes with this product, but that's because it doesn't do the deep, damaging cleaning many other shampoos do. My hair was definitely smoother and I like the creamy consistency of the shampoo itself. The scent was nice and light.

The only thing you should be wary of is the price. It is a little high but this stuff works. If you can find it like I did paired with the conditioner at Shoppers Drug Mart or a grocery store of some kind, get it. Worth it!

July 29, 2011

Aveeno Shampoo has seriously changed my life around. The price is high but it is worth every penny! The first few washes i could tell that my hair was softer and shinier. I wouldn't say it completely took away my frizz but it worked well.

May 19, 2011

This is a really good shampoo. It really moisturizes my hair and my hair is really dry. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling nice. Plus one of the ingredient in the shampoo is wheat or something which is supposed to help repair damaged hair.

March 10, 2011

I bought this product simply because I had a coupon. I had not tried it before. Love it. It leaves my hair feeling and smelling great!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!