Aveeno Nourish+ Moisturize Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #623 out of 971 in Shampoo

AVEENO NOURISH+ MOISTURIZE SHAMPOO does much more than nourish and cleanse — it bathes the driest hair with a fusion of gentle conditioners and moisturizers, giving hair silky new life. Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life — strength, softness and shine. And in a clinical study, 92% of women thought their hair was more moisturized after just three uses.This exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Hydrating Oat Protein, is designed to feed your hair — replenishing moisture as it targets the weakest part of hair and fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most.Developed with a team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our ACTIVE NATURALS formula harnesses the power of nature combined with advanced scientific methods and is shown to give you the beautifully strong, healthy — looking hair you desire and deserve. And, because it's from AVEENO, you can trust that it's gentle on color-treated hair.NOURISH+ MOISTURIZE shampoo and conditioner system.

January 19, 2017

I love this product. I have dandruff and a sensitive scalp his product smells great and feels great. I does not aggravate and cause flakes and cleans the hair without drying it out completely.

December 23, 2016

This product makes me discover Aveeno Shampoo. I have difficult hair and not many shampoo let my hair clean and not greasy after I wash it. With this product my hair looks great and clean.

December 18, 2016

love this. always use this shampoo it is great for my hair. i love it and the price is reasonable too. not to mention u can buy it from literally anywhere

December 18, 2016

September 12, 2016

This shampoo is great for my hair type. I have fine thin hair and using conditioner weighs my hair down and makes it greasy so I only use the shampoo. The smell is nice and not too overbearing. It is a little more expensive than regular shampoo but lasts me a long time. I'm almost out of this product and I will no doubt be buying another bottle. :)

July 18, 2015

Love this shampoo. My hair has never been this soft and silky. Usually my hair is frizzy and hates the humidity, this helps for sure!

September 05, 2014

My son has extreme eczema and his hair is really thick which makes his scalp really dry, itchy and flaky. This stuff keeps all his hair/scalp issues calm. Love it

August 20, 2014

I really didn't like this product. It left my hair looking dirty and limp the next day.

April 16, 2014

I was extremely disappointed in this shampoo and conditioner. The scent is very nauseating and I did not find it made a difference in my hair.

July 10, 2013

Saved my hair!

This is a really impressive product. It's a bit pricier than I would like, but after using it just 3 times, I felt a distinct difference in my hair. It is unbelievable--softer, and doesn't have that dry, crunchy feeling anymore. I am definitely hooked and I recommend using it for 3 washes before you make a decision. The first times I used it I wasn't impressed, the second time was a little better, and the third-- WOW. I have EXTREMELY dry hair with split ends, and if this can help my hair, it can help anybody!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book