Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #761 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

AVEENO POSITIVLY AGLSS CLEANSR Size: 5 OZ

January 16, 2017

J adore ! Excellent produit de qualité !!!
    Prix quand meme abordable et résultat stupéfiant .
    Je vais le racheter sans hésitation ! :)
    Merci pour ce produit

May 15, 2016

Another great product by Aveeno. They are really stepping up their game to compete with higher end products. This is a really good exfoliating cleanser that makes my skin feel fresh, clean and soft. I have terrible blackheads and while this didn't get rid of them it did do a fairly decent job at reducing them.

January 25, 2016

I find this really works in my skin! After using it my skin feels soft again and look more refreshed!

August 13, 2014

I found this product works great for me! I have tried other exfoliators and found them to be a bit harsh on my skin. I am glad to have found a porduct that isn't too harsh and actually works. I have seen a slight improvement in blackheads, but the greatest improvement has been in my skin texture. I use to have bumpy and dry skin, but after using this for a week, I now have a more smoother appearance and I am no longer dry and flakey.

February 09, 2012

I use it in the shower and I find it hardly works. I prefer other products over this one and I can't wait until I finish my bottle so I can buy something better, but at least it isn't soap. It cleans a bit, but your face should feel softer and revitalized and it doesn't.

December 16, 2010

I received this in a kit with other Aveeno skin products
    and love the way it makes my skin look and feel
    it is not harsh or to rough and leaves a nice glow without
    leaving it red like some other products do !!!!

May 17, 2007

Yet another great Aveeno product! It is gentle enough to use daily on my super-sensitive skin, yet still gets my face clean without leaving any residue. I got a compliment just the other day about how nice my skin looks and it's because I've been using this line of Aveeno facial products for the past couple months.

After washing my face, I follow up with the Aveen Positively Ageless Rejuvenating Serum around my eyes.