Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming Moisturizer SPF30 Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

With wheat protein and natural shiitake complexA daily moisturizer that works with your unique skin. You'll see:Visibly lifted and firmer skinReduce appearance of fine lines and wrinklesImproved skin texture and elasticityProvides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protectionHelps protect skin against signs of premature agingAnd because it's Aveeno it's gentle enough for even sensitive skinA pioneer in the study of natural ingredients for efficacious skin care, Aveeno has captured the naturally active benefit of wheat protein, shown to firm skin and rejuvenating shitake mushrooms, long believed to enhance vitality and slow aging.

September 22, 2016

I received this as a gift from a friend that didn't love it. I'm glad she gave it to me because I think she's crazy. I really like it. It's a bit higher than the 15spf moisturizers out there. It feels like it protects you without irritating your skin. I haven't noticed any lifting or firming yet. Been using it for a couple of weeks.

September 17, 2016

I suffer from roseasca and work outside all day. I love this Aveeno moisturizer because it has an SPF 30. This makes me my morning routine a little quicker and easier. It moisture and protects from sun all in one cream.

January 27, 2016

I luv this one , in fact I am a big fan of Aveeno . It goes on nicely and it is not greasy . I put it on daily because my skin does not like the cold air to much gets quite dry , It is Worth the price .

September 30, 2010

Natural Shiitake Complex, a natural antioxidant, works with the skin's own natural renewal process and has been shown in scientific studies to provide a broad-range of benefits to the skin.
I have been using the Day as well as the Night cream for about 2 weeks, and within a few days, I noticed a big difference in my skin. It feels so soft. It's great that the products are hypoallergenic because I tend to be allergic to some facial moisturizers. This product is amazing, and the price is great as well!

May 27, 2009

I have tried and use several of the Aveeno Positively Ageless products and really love them. They are relatively reasonably priced (compared to other products) and they have really helped my skin to look better and feel smoother. Sometimes CVS has them on sale, or they have a special deal where if you buy a certain dollar amount of a product, you get CVS bucks to spend later. Last time I bought 3 products for around $30 and got $10 bucks. I love the light scent of the Aveeno products.

Updated On: May 27, 2009

You can get Aveeno products at other stores as well, most drug stores and Costco sometimes have them.

May 20, 2009

This made the skin on my face feel smooth and soft.. made with Olive leaf and natural shitake complex I use this every day.. I love it

May 14, 2009

I started using Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer with Soy about 2 years ago. I have age spots and discoloration spots from being a sun worshiper in the 70s. I had tried a lot of products over the years to try to get the spots to fade, as I thought they made me look older. I don't have many wrinkles so I was concentrating on the discoloration. I also liked that it was SPF 30. After using it, I have noticed significant and remarkable improvement in my skin. The discoloration has faded quite a bit. I even had a few people notice and remark on it. When I apply my makeup over it, you can barely notice any spots or discoloration. I love this product! It is worth every penny I pay for it!