• Aveeno Positively Nourishing Energizing Body Wash
  • Aveeno Positively Nourishing Energizing Body Wash
Good

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Energizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 552 in Body Wash

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Energizing Body Wash is good for your skin as it is for your senses.  This refreshing citrus body was helps moisturize your skin while invigorating your senses with lemongrass, grapefruit and rosemary.  This combination of natural ingredients and anti-oxidants energizes your skin and senses, for skin that feels soft and smells great long after you shower.

June 08, 2016

I have been getting these body washes for free! There is a $5 coupon online for any Aveeno product. When these went on sale for $3.99 I stocked up. It was my first time trying Aveeno body products. I LOVE the way these body washes smell and they don't leave my skin feeling dry. I will continue to use these for quite some time.

February 18, 2012

Buying body wash is a very time consuming adventure, at least it is if you're me!

I'm very picky, it needs to moisturize, to get nice and sudsy and it needs to smell amazing. Not just nice, not just pleasant, not pretty, A-MAZ-ING. I'm not kidding. I will smell 20 body washes until I find one that I like, then it still has all my other hoops to jump through.

That being said, I think I've finally found my body wash match made in heaven, and it's the Aveeno Energizing Body Wash. It smells like lemongrass, rosemary and mint and literally makes me HAPPY every single time I use it in the shower. The smell is truly envigorating and is a great way to wake yourself up in the morning. It's also a larger bottle than others at it's price point for sensitive skin.

September 24, 2010

I love just about every product I've tried from Aveeno, and this body wash is no exception. It has a delicious grapefruity scent that I'm crazy for - really perks me up in the mornings!

Another solid product for Aveeno lovers!

I received this item from the brand to test.