Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moistureize Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #572 out of 996 in Shampoo

December 30, 2015

This shampoo is okay. It lathers up nicely but to be honest I just wasn't terribly impressed. I used the shampoo for two weeks with little change to the dryness of my hair. Aveeno has a very good name and that alone makes me recommend it because for someone else it may in fact meet their needs.

May 29, 2014

I absolutely love love love this shampoo and conditioner. Have been using it for a long time. My long hair feels amazing without feeling dry and fly away hair. Love it

April 23, 2014

I received samples of Aveeno positively nourishing moisturize shampoo with wheat complex and oat protein. I just shampooed my hair with it and its love at first wash. What an extraordinary shampoo, very different from any other I have tried. My hair looks and feels so good, soft, shiny, super healthy. I am sorry I cannot comment on the price as I have not purchased any yet, just tried the sample. Once again, Aveeno, congratulations on another top of the line product.