Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moistureize Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 935 in Shampoo

December 30, 2015

This shampoo is okay. It lathers up nicely but to be honest I just wasn't terribly impressed. I used the shampoo for two weeks with little change to the dryness of my hair. Aveeno has a very good name and that alone makes me recommend it because for someone else it may in fact meet their needs.

May 29, 2014

I absolutely love love love this shampoo and conditioner. Have been using it for a long time. My long hair feels amazing without feeling dry and fly away hair. Love it

April 23, 2014

I received samples of Aveeno positively nourishing moisturize shampoo with wheat complex and oat protein. I just shampooed my hair with it and its love at first wash. What an extraordinary shampoo, very different from any other I have tried. My hair looks and feels so good, soft, shiny, super healthy. I am sorry I cannot comment on the price as I have not purchased any yet, just tried the sample. Once again, Aveeno, congratulations on another top of the line product.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?