Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Cream SPF 30

Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Cream SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 59 in CC Creams

March 22, 2016

It's a best moisture for people who have a dry to combination skin. It works great under a foundation for me it works good as a primer mixed with vitamin e oil for my foundation routine. It is a great brand with spf

March 17, 2016

LOVE Aveeno CC Tinted Moisturizer Cream, I use it everyday. I use it after I use my Aveeno daily moisturizing cream. It leaves my face moisturized and it has just the right amount of tint to cover any blemishes I have. This product makes me feel more confident and I will never leave the house without wearing it.

January 06, 2016

I really like Aveeno positively radiant CC Cream with sunscreen and tinted moisture. There are many reasons I like this product. The tinted moisturizer really makes my skin feel soft and moisturized with a slight coverage that smooths out my skin tone. I also really like sunscreen SPF 30. I actually went to an all outside venue in 90 degree sunshine and the only thing on my body that was sun burnt was my lips. I never break out from this product and it washes off easily.

January 01, 2016

the tinted moisturizer evens out my face because my face is usually a few different colours. It also hides redness but not blemishes. It's not heavy at all and adds hydration to the face too.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml