Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

December 18, 2016

This cream worked well on my dry face. The only downside is that the smell was way to overpowering for me and only for this reason I would not buy again. Aside from the smell it made my face very soft.

November 28, 2016

I like Aveeno products. I find it's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave a sticky film at all. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day. I especially love that it has an SPF!

November 16, 2016

This moisturizer is Amazing. It is non greasy and very hydrating. Great for dry and oily skin. It has gentle ingredients which make this moisturizer perfect for sensitive skin. I noticed I have far less breakouts since I started using this moisturizer. It has SPF so I don't need to worry about wearing sunscreen. My foundation applies beautifully over this. I noticed my skin looks smoother and more glowing with this moisturizer. I love the packaging and the easy to use pump. The only downside is that it is on the pricy side for a drug store product. However it will still continue to be my go to moisturizer.

October 21, 2016

Wow! I have a sensitive skin reacting to most products but this one is hydratant and perfect me. I used it for a long time and it is one of my favorite products.

September 29, 2016

Je trouve que c'est une bonne crème de base pour homme et femme. Cette crème pour le visage est neutre pour l'odeur et hydratante pour la peau. Protection solaire en plus à l'intérieur.

September 29, 2016

i love Aveeno products!! this is a nice light moisturizer that absorbs quickly and evenly.your skin radiates and feels so soft and smooth!! skin looks and feels hydrated and healthier

September 29, 2016

I've been using this as my daily moisturizer for years. I love the lightness of the cream. It absorbs quickly and there is no greasy shine whatsoever. Skin feels noticeably soft every time. I tell my friends, "my skin just like aveeno" when they ask what I use. It also has the slightest amount of light reflecting pigment to give a little glow.
    I actually switched to try the Positively Ageless and I noticed a difference in my skin (larger clogged pores, uneven texture), so I switched right back to Radiant.

September 17, 2016

I would recommend this moisturizer for those with normal skin who just need a boost of moisture. If you need a deep moisturizing cream then you might need something heavier than this. It goes on light and leaves your skin feeling nice though I have some dry spots that I feel could have used a little more moisture than this gives. All in all I like it, the price is good (especially if you get it at Costco) and it does the job.

September 09, 2016

I really didn't like this Aveeno product. First the smell is not very nice at all, I can't pin point what it smells like but it's kind of mediciny a bit. Second it's a thick cakes cream that just doesn't absorb into my skin well at all and flakes and gums up. I wasn't crazy for this one at all!

September 09, 2016

This product was defiantly not worth the money. For me, it broke my skin out in a rash on my power jaw near my lips and around the bottom of my eyes. Definetly not a good product for people with sensitive skin.

MandiRoo added a new review for