Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1220 in Facial Lotions & Creams

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

March 29, 2017

I have been using this product for over 2 years and I simply cannot live without it. I live in a very dry area and my face used to flake and breakout easily. This miracle worker just makes everything better. Face is no longer red, not flaky and most importantly not breaking out. I totally recommend this. The bonus of all this, is that it has sunscreen!

March 24, 2017

A very light and soft moisturizer. The best part would be the fact that there is SPF in it, for any day that I want to wear no makeup! Its even nice to wear to sleep. A good scent and keeps my skim feeling fresh and soft!

March 20, 2017

Easy pump bottle which doesn't give out too much product per pump. Feels very silky smooth going on and does not feel greasy at all. Price is on par with competitors but you can get it on sale.

March 10, 2017

This is my daily moisturizer that I always use and as I do love it and it's so creamy but so light , I think I am starting to need just a little bit more when it comes to the winter. I really do love that this has spf in it though as you don't have to worry about sunscreen on the face in the summer months as much

March 05, 2017

I bought this moisturizer because I love the radiant cleanser, but this just doesn't work for my skin. I have combination skin and I found when I used this my face felt very oily and looked shiny, like it doesn't absorb well. It didn't give a moisturized feeling at all.

March 03, 2017

This has been my favourite moisturiser for the last few years because it is one of the few that doesn't make my face breakout. I like that it is more natural than others. It also is a thicker, creamier lotion that works all day without feeling oily and works great with my sensitive skin.

March 02, 2017

this feels like the never ending face moisturizer which is a good thing. i use this almost everyday twice a day and its lasted me months. it brings a glow to your skin that makes it look flawless. it moisturizes super long and is perfect under makeup. it's also super easy to use because of the pump you can control the amount a little more.

February 17, 2017

Great product skin feels amazing... it works. Will be purchasing again just wish this product was not tested on animals would help with buying again.

February 16, 2017

I have dry skin and this moisturizer has saved it. It doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy either. It is an excellent value and you don't need to use a lot of it. I do wish it was a thicker formula though

February 16, 2017

this is the best lotion its the only one I use. I enjoy the smell and feel of the moisturizing lotion. It Moisturizes well and hydrates skin enough for the day.

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0