Aveeno Positively Radiant Make-Up Removing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #601 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 13, 2015

Love Aveeno and love this make-up removing cleanser. I use mine twice daily (morning and before bed). Leaves my skin soft, clean and fresh. Also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Must admit, I use eye make-up remover pads to take of my eyeshadow, mascara and liner before I cleanse in the evening. Using the cleanser alone all over my face doesn't quite remove all the make up from my eye area. I like to just remove most of it quickly with the pads and then I'm free to cleanse away. Will definitely be purchasing again. Lasts a long time as well.

March 03, 2015

This is a good face wash. It leaves my skin feeling clean and not dry, which is good.
The only thing is that I don't fully feel like my mascara has come off.

August 19, 2014

Such a great daily face wash! It takes off face makeup thoroughly and leaves skin very clean and bright. This is great for any skin type and is very non-irritating. Highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a good everyday face wash. Also love how it foams up!

June 15, 2014

I love this Cleanser. I have tried more expensive brands and this one is just as good if not better. It removes all my make up, including my eye make up, and its does not dry out my skin. My skin feels soft after washing and not tight. Bonus I love the scent of it. I will continue to use this cleanser .

April 21, 2013

This cleanser does a very nice job of removing my makeup without drying out my skin.
The product comes out nice and foamy and I did not need to use a lot of it to get the job done.
A bonus is that it does not sting the eyes, it is that gentle.
It leaves my skin looking clean and soft.

I think that I may have found my HG cleanser.