Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes

Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

These nourishing makeup removing wipes easily remove makeup, oil and dirt that can dull skin. They combine exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, an ingredient long known to enhance skin’s radiance, with gentle cleansers that won’t dry out or irritate skin. It is oil free and non comedogenic.

August 15, 2016

these were alright I wouldn't buy them again though, they weren't my favourite
and they can be costly I enjoy nivea's line better! but these wipes were a cute idea by aveeno

May 06, 2015

Love love these wipes.. takes makeup off softly and especially waterproof liners and mascara.. i have tried many other wipes and none come close to the aveeno wipes... great

March 28, 2014

I am really happy with these wipes. I've tried a lot and a big criteria for me is can it take off my eye makeup? I hate it when you have to use 3-4 wipes and scrub and scrub at my eyes to get off my mascara and I'm not even wearing waterproof. These are the most effective at removing eye makeup that I've tried. The scent is a bit on the stronger side. I don't mind it. But if you are sensitive to fragrance the scent doesn't last on your skin. These are also designed to brighten your skintone at the same time, which is a new feature. I got mine free from an event but I would purchase this myself.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS