Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #721 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 is the only tinted moisturizers with clinically proven Total Soy Complex to brighten and even skin tone while providing SPF 30 sun protection. Natural, light-reflecting minerals and lightweight coverage blend away skin imperfections and immediately bring out skin's natural radiance. Choose from two luminous shades to blend seamlessly with your skin: Fair to Light and Medium. These elegant formulas provide extraordinary natural radiance and coverage at a much smarter price than the leading department store brand. This moisturizer is also oil-free, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic. For more information, go to http://www.aveeno.com/

March 27, 2014

I tried this last summer and I was quite impressed. Even my husband noticed my skin looked nicer! (he is not one to notice make up haha) I love how it has SPF too! However I did find the colour a little too dark in the winter even though I have the light one and I am definitely not fair... but come summer I will be using it again!

April 12, 2013

I have found my holy grail, I will never go back to foundation again, since I have found this my skin has improved 100%, no more dryness no more break outs, just smooth flawless skin, my makeup looks so smooth and I have a glow, LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!!

February 03, 2013

I purchased this Aveeno tinted moisturizer in fair to light.I really love tinted moisturizers and like that this one also has a SPF 30.It has a really nice fresh scent and absorbs perfectly into the skin this color is perfectly matched to my skin tone.It really evens out my skin tone with a nice matte look.

Its made from soy complex and light reflecting minerals.It feels really soft on the skin and does not feel heavy.Its perfect for sensitive skin I suffer with sensitive skin and have had no issues with this tinted moisturizer.My face actually really feels moisturized after applying this and it is oil free so my face does not feel greasy at all.Great product.

July 09, 2012

I have been using Bare Minerals for years, and since it's so light.. I can't STAND heavy makeup or moisturizer. This product gives you the best of everything. It is SPF 30, which protects you from UVA and UVB rays. It is very moisturizing and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin a bit. Also, it evens up the tone of your face and gives you good, even color and coverage. I put this on in the morning, brush on some Bare Minerals foundation, and some mascara and I'm ready to go. This product is amazing.

May 22, 2012

Sensitive dry skin? This is your answer! I love this product because it has everything in one step - moisture, sunblock and good discolouration coverage. Life should be simple and this makes it as simple as is possible while still getting everything you need.

April 25, 2012

Researched a lot of products. Was looking for a tinted moisturizer with sheer coverage, higher spf and for oily skin. I have been using this for a couple of days and am very happy with it. Nice and light, not heavy on my skin. A little goes a long way. Price was a little high for such a small bottle, but will buy again.

March 11, 2012

This product is great for my days when I do not have the time to put into my foundation regimen. The tinted moisturizer gives my face the flush of color that it needs and I love that it has SPF 30 built in. The moisturizer itself goes on smoothly and doesn't run throughout the day making it a great for wearing throughout my busy days.

1.5/5

November 10, 2011

Ok so I bought this as an alternative to foundation, and I was not happy.
First thing was the price, I had only 2 options to choose from said the beauty consultant as she proceeded to show me Marcelle and Aveeno, they were both very highly priced and I had no cheaper alternatives. I usually dont mind spending a little more on make up, especially foundation (or foundation alternatives) because its the one thing I wont leave home without but as I had never tried tinted mosturizer I was suprised that my only options were 20 dollars.
The second thing was the color I bought the lightest option as I do not have unually light skin but I am considered light not medium. The color is way way way way way to dark! I put it on and my boyfriend thought i looked absurd.
Third issue is the application, it was very shiney and I found unless I mixed it with my MAC strobe liquid lotion and then put on a thick layer of powder it was not wearable!!
Just overall I found it odd, I could not reapply any after my first initial application as it would look weird and darker in that spot so no touch ups at all!

Also my pores looked huge with this on, and I feel like i have never noticed them before.

Thanks Ladies

November 08, 2011

I purchased this product before a trip to Mexico with the hopes that it could be used in place of foundation with the added benefit of sunscreen. I was so pleased with how it worked - I didn't have to worry about putting on makeup - it provided a smooth light coverage, a little greasy like sunscreen is, but easy to spread.

June 28, 2011

I got this for a couple reasons. One being I wanted something that would even out my skin tone, not be too heavy and also provide moisture. Another reason being Aveeno products have always been good to me. This one definitely lived up to my expectations!

I got this in medium and it matches me perfectly. I was also pleasantly surprised to notice that it provided a very light dewy finish to my skin. Perfect for summer! It doesn't feel too heavy and definitely moisturizes. It keeps my make-up put all day, even in the heat. Plus, it has SPF 30 in it! I will definitely buy this again. I prefer not to wear foundation because it can feel so thick sometimes so this is perfect!

I did spend a little more on it, but that's just because I bought it at London Drugs. If I had bought it at Walmart I can guarantee it would've been less so next time I'll buy from there.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!