Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 444 in Hair Removal

November 20, 2016

this is worth every penny spent. I have sensitive skin and when I use this to shave my legs, i feel moisturized afterwards and my skin isnt irritated.

also-- the bottom of the can is rust proof!! so does not leave any marks on my bath ledge

July 04, 2016

LOVE this product. I use shave gel almost every day during the spring and summer months, and this product doesn't leave my legs feeling dry, or looking dry. Well worth every penny!

January 23, 2016

Love this stuff , can't wait to buy some more , love love love it

January 23, 2016

I love this stuff. I never get red bumps when I shave with this very close shave.

January 22, 2016

This stuff is like magic! It is great while shaving and leaves me with almost no nicks or cuts (unless I am very careless). The magic part is that the more I use it the less I seem to need to shave? I had heard this from a few friends and didn't think it was possible but it is true! The have put anti-grow in a canister!!!! Another very positive thing to note is that I get no skin reaction from it. I have extremely sensitive skin and have to be very careful with what products I use and I have never had an issue with the Aveeno Naturals Line

January 22, 2016

I love so much this product, wow!!!!!!!!! Amazing. highly recommend it

January 22, 2016

Love this product. It lathers up very well without having to use a lot. I have very sensitive skin and this works great

January 22, 2016

I love this shave gel. It creates a nice thick lather and leaves your legs so nice and smooth.

January 18, 2016

I like this shave gel, it lathers up nicely and Moisturizes your skin,so as you shave your legs your skin doesn't flake and dry out like some other shaving creams.

October 08, 2012

After having a severe allergic reaction to hair remove creams and waxes i was left with just having to shave my legs. I looked long and hard for a great sensitive skin friendly shave gel and found that Aveeno made some. So i bought the Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel and absolutely LOVED it!! It lathered up perfectly and left my skin super smooth. I very highly recommend it..