Aveeno Protect Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60
Good

Aveeno Protect Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 333 in Sun Protection

October 11, 2016

This is the only suncreen that I will use on my face, neck and chest because it is oil free and does not clog my pores. I love that its hydrating and soothes my extremely dry skin without causing breakouts. It's a bit pricey for how much you get but it does last a long time because the formula is quite thick. Be sure to follow the expiration date and replace as needed (I forgot to due this and experienced a sun burn).

July 19, 2015

My family loves this sunscreen. It goes on just like a moisturizer and does not leave you feeling greasy. It is a little pricey, but watch for it on sale.

May 28, 2014

Normally, the SPF number on sunscreen tells me how many minutes I can stay in the sun before needing to reapply or go in. I burn very easily. This is the first product I've tried where I can actually stay out the recommended time period and not burn. It applies easily and doesn't feel greasy. It sinks in fast so there's little wait time needed for it to dry. It also has a light scent that does not trigger my allergies. I'm definitely keeping this product on my must-buy list.