Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

January 16, 2017

This product is amazing! It leaves your hair with that squeaky clean feeling! The only thing I don't like about it is the price and the availability on finding coupons! But other than it being on the more of expensive side I love this product!

January 08, 2017

I got this a s a gift and this is the first time I tried a dry shampoo. it is easy to use as this is a spray. smells nice and refresh my hair if I don't wash it for a day

1.5/5

September 20, 2016

I have had no luck with this product. Seems to almost add to the oiliness of my hair if I haven't washed it that day. Counter productive. Would not recommend this product of you have naturally oily hair.

September 15, 2016

The Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo leaves a nice smell, but other than that there is not much I can say about it. I have found that after using it on oily hair there is not much of a difference.

June 09, 2016

I liked using this one, especially compared to the other foam dry shampoo I used. This one has a really powerful spray and goes straight to the source of the problem. I only needed to juje a little with my hands. The product dried really fast and left a matte feeling on my fingers. I have dark hair and this worked well b/c it's entirely clear and doesn't turn white. It was effective in buying me another day or so, and easy to use at night too.

March 31, 2016

I was disappointed with this brand as it left my hair feeling greasy and and weighed down the next day after use. This dry shampoo does have a pleasant scent but not worth the purchase.

January 08, 2016

This dry shampoo smells nice but I found it made my hair really greasy after a few days.

January 08, 2016

This is a fairly good dry shampoo. It refreshes my hair in between washes and will keep my hair looking decent for most of the day. It does leave a white residue if you hold the can too close or overdo it. All in all it does the trick.

January 08, 2016

I would continue to buy this for the scent alone. It smells so good. And works well too. My hair felt fresh after a couple days of not washing.

October 08, 2015

Not my go to dry shampoo, but also a lot better than the many other brands I have tried. This will make your hair very white if you aren't careful so be mindful when you spray it. But as a dry shampoo it does its job,.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder