Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

1.5/5

September 20, 2016

I have had no luck with this product. Seems to almost add to the oiliness of my hair if I haven't washed it that day. Counter productive. Would not recommend this product of you have naturally oily hair.

September 15, 2016

The Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo leaves a nice smell, but other than that there is not much I can say about it. I have found that after using it on oily hair there is not much of a difference.

June 09, 2016

I liked using this one, especially compared to the other foam dry shampoo I used. This one has a really powerful spray and goes straight to the source of the problem. I only needed to juje a little with my hands. The product dried really fast and left a matte feeling on my fingers. I have dark hair and this worked well b/c it's entirely clear and doesn't turn white. It was effective in buying me another day or so, and easy to use at night too.

March 31, 2016

I was disappointed with this brand as it left my hair feeling greasy and and weighed down the next day after use. This dry shampoo does have a pleasant scent but not worth the purchase.

January 08, 2016

This dry shampoo smells nice but I found it made my hair really greasy after a few days.

January 08, 2016

This is a fairly good dry shampoo. It refreshes my hair in between washes and will keep my hair looking decent for most of the day. It does leave a white residue if you hold the can too close or overdo it. All in all it does the trick.

January 08, 2016

I would continue to buy this for the scent alone. It smells so good. And works well too. My hair felt fresh after a couple days of not washing.

October 08, 2015

Not my go to dry shampoo, but also a lot better than the many other brands I have tried. This will make your hair very white if you aren't careful so be mindful when you spray it. But as a dry shampoo it does its job,.

May 01, 2015

I got this in the mail through Healthy Essentials. I needed to try it a couple times, thinking/ knowing I applied it wrong the first time. I really didn't notice a difference my hair still felt the same ( not clean) and it smelt like hair spray. Probably would not buy again.

May 01, 2015

I just bought this product a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I've read that some people don't like it because it makes your hair "white", but I've experienced that with all brands of dry shampoo. You need to hold it far away from your hair and only spray a little bit and you won't experience this. I will continue to buy this product since it works so well for me.