Aveeno Pure Renewal Sulfate Free Shampoo

Aveeno Pure Renewal Sulfate Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #807 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 05, 2016

This is my favourite drugstore shampoo. It's hard for me to find a shampoo that has a fragrance I can actually tolerate, but this one I like, and it's sulfate-free.

This has such a thick, creamy formula, it almost feels like applying conditioner until it starts to lather. Once it lathers, it REALLY foams up! At first you might feel like you need more because it's not doing anything, but don't add too much, because once it hits the water you're good to go.

This leaves my hair feeling very clean and soft. The smell is very nice, and not too overpowering. I do find that the cap gets really gunky, though, and I have to constantly clean it out. In that respect, it's not the most functional, but it's still a really nice shampoo.

June 30, 2016

The fact that it is sulfate free speaks for itself, but this is a great shampoo. Feels clean and smooth after each wash. Pairs perfectly with the conditioner.

May 03, 2016

I ended up purchasing the AVEENO PURE RENEWAL Shampoo because of the fact that it was sulfate free and I had a coupon. I am so happy that I tried this shampoo because I absolutely love it! The lather that I get from using this shampoo is amazingly thick and my hair feels super clean when I get out of the shower. I would highly recommend this shampoo!

April 18, 2016

I can't get enough of the Aveeno Pure Renewal SULFATE FREE shampoo. Honestly. I have always had an issue with my hair being greasy and that causes frustration, lots of up-dos and low self-esteem. So finally I decided to really research what was going on. I tried not washing my hair for 7 days to "train" my hair to realize it did not need ALL of the moisture it was producing. A day after I washed it it was greasy again.

So I looked up shampoos and found this beauty. I'm not kidding you, within ONE wash I noticed the difference. It's also way affordable, I got mine for $8! My hair was bouncier, healthier and felt like my actual hair. Not this weighed down thing on my head that I usually wrapped up in a bun. It is sulfate free which makes all the difference and I absolutely recommend it to everyone!

March 27, 2016

I love this shampoo - AND the conditioner. I've been using it since last Christmas, when my best friend gave me a gift set with it in it. My hair LOVES it, and I love that it's sulfate-free. Totally, completely worth spending a little extra. Treat yourself!

December 24, 2015

Great shampoo! Leaves my hair soft, shiny, frizz free and easy to style!

September 12, 2014

I've been using this, along with the conditioner to make a Wen-like product. mix the two together to cleanse my hair without creating a sudsy build up and my hair feels great after. Love the scent too.

September 10, 2014

I recently cut off most of my hair and switched to this shampoo from Herbal Essence. It makes my hair super soft and shiny and I don't even need conditioner anymore. It is a lot more expensive than I'm used to spending on shampoo but I don't need much so it lasts me forever. I like that it is free of sulfates so I can feel good about using it on my toddler from time to time.

August 27, 2013

I love it! It is so gentle and mosturizing!

August 26, 2013

Hair Type: Straight/Wavy Brunette hair,

This shampoo has made my hair ridiculously soft, and usually don't use conditioner, so I found this product excellent. What I really loved is the lack of sulfates and would definitely recommend this product for those with delicate or sensitive hair.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches