Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 231 in Facial Exfoliators

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisture-rich Soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. Its soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

January 22, 2017

I can't say this scrub did anything for my skin. The exfoliating properties are not great, my skin didn't brighten up nor did i see any changes in my skun. Might as well use a cleanser

January 18, 2017

The product is awesome and I feel good after using it. I use it on a daily basis. It is good if you feel your skin is dry or oily sometimes and helps to even the tone of my skin. I am glad I bought this product!

January 06, 2017

This is my all time favourite cleanser. I have oily skin in the t-zone area and this has really brightened my skin. It works so well with a facial brush or Clarisonic. Highly recommend this Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub.

January 06, 2017

The product is awesome and I feel good after using it. I use it on a daily basis. It is good if you fell your skin is dry or oily sometimes and helps to even the tone of my skin. I am glad I bought this product!

Updated On: January 06, 2017

December 21, 2016

C'est un très bon produit!! Il a exfolier de façon très douce ma peau. C'est un bon exfoliant quotidien. Les grains sont très mince, donc il n'irrite pas la peau. Je le conseil avec un exfoliant qui a un plus gros grain, pour exfolier la peau plus en profondeur.

September 23, 2016

I love this product. It's not too abrasive where it makes my skin irritated. It's perfect! I use it every second day and I find it's enough to be effective.

July 27, 2016

I use this daily scrub on my face every day.. it clears dirt and dead skin cells for a fresher, cleaner feel. I feel like daily use hasn't resulted in dry skin which i have found with other scrubs i have used in the past.

May 15, 2016

I love this daily scrub! It truly does brighten the skin and wow! I'm amazed at the results after using for just a short period of time. My complaint - the price. I found that all of a sudden Aveeno products jumped super high in price. I got mine on sale and I definitely will buy again but I will wait for a sale price to stock up.

February 03, 2016

I recently ran out of a high end daily scrub that I had been using for years. They do sell their item at Shoppers Drug Mart but they were out of stock. I headed over to the other section and came across Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. Regular retail price at Shoppers was $16.99 but it was on sale for $9.99. I immediately became hooked on this daily scrub. I use it twice a day and love the feel of the microbeads on my skin. This product is soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic , and non-comedogenic. After a week of use my skin feels softer and does in fact look brighter! I will definitely not be purchasing the high end daily scrub again. Not only will I be saving myself money but I will now have a product that works even better on my skin!

January 21, 2016

This scrub works great to exfoliate your skin and it has a really nice scent,and my skin is left feeling so smooth