Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisture-rich Soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. Its soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

September 23, 2016

I love this product. It's not too abrasive where it makes my skin irritated. It's perfect! I use it every second day and I find it's enough to be effective.

July 27, 2016

I use this daily scrub on my face every day.. it clears dirt and dead skin cells for a fresher, cleaner feel. I feel like daily use hasn't resulted in dry skin which i have found with other scrubs i have used in the past.

May 15, 2016

I love this daily scrub! It truly does brighten the skin and wow! I'm amazed at the results after using for just a short period of time. My complaint - the price. I found that all of a sudden Aveeno products jumped super high in price. I got mine on sale and I definitely will buy again but I will wait for a sale price to stock up.

February 03, 2016

I recently ran out of a high end daily scrub that I had been using for years. They do sell their item at Shoppers Drug Mart but they were out of stock. I headed over to the other section and came across Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. Regular retail price at Shoppers was $16.99 but it was on sale for $9.99. I immediately became hooked on this daily scrub. I use it twice a day and love the feel of the microbeads on my skin. This product is soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic , and non-comedogenic. After a week of use my skin feels softer and does in fact look brighter! I will definitely not be purchasing the high end daily scrub again. Not only will I be saving myself money but I will now have a product that works even better on my skin!

January 21, 2016

This scrub works great to exfoliate your skin and it has a really nice scent,and my skin is left feeling so smooth

November 24, 2015

BEST face scrub on the market, hands down. It does a great job exfoliating without over drying skin. The scrub is gentle enough to use daily (although I opt to only use a few times a week). Worth the extra few bucks if you want a high quality product.

September 03, 2015

I love this product! It smooths your skin and helps to clean up clogged pores. It has a very pleasant scent and didn't dry my skin.

June 13, 2015

Make the skin very smooth. All pimples are gone.

April 28, 2015

For even skin tone without harsh chemicals, this is the product to choose from. For any scaring that I may have, this is the product that I turn to.

April 26, 2015

I like to use this scrub when I wake up in the morning as my routine. It does exactly what it says: brightens my skin. It just give my skin a very soft feeling to it and the micro beads aren't too abrasive. It also has a nice even consistency unlike some other scrubs I have tried in the past.