Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 300 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Your hands are the first sign that winter is coming, so make sure you’re ready with AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream! Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream helps heal dry skin and form a protective barrier against the elements for 24 hour moisturization.

• Lasts through hand washing, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Non-greasy, fast absorbing and fragrance-free formula
  • Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
For more info, visit: Aveeno

January 16, 2017

My skin was so dry and itchy! Purchased Aveeno skin relief hand cream and it works wonders. My hands are in water all day long and now I get relief!

January 05, 2017

I got my boyfriend to buy some of this when his hands were really chapped. He loved it. It doesn't have a scent to it and it works so well. I used it as well. Its great on cracked nails and rough hands and stays on even if you wash your hands.

March 01, 2016

I love the non-greasy aspect of this hand lotion. Also love the mild scent. The males in my household don't object to the smell which is always a bonus.

February 01, 2016

I used this once and it left my hands feeling to soft. I normally get really bad dry skin in the winter but this did just the trick. It also came in a sent that did bug my allergy. love it!

November 01, 2015

this stuff is amazing ! keep hands moisturised, which is must for the weather that is coming our way :p Aveeno is a very trusted and loved brand in my house hold I use it not only on my self but also my 5 month old son.

November 01, 2015

This is one item you'll see in my purse now that the weather's getting colder. I love how it leaves my hands nice and moisturized!

November 01, 2015

I received this product in my ShopCrawl swag bag, but have used Aveeno in the past. It's a good "basic" to keep in a purse. At 97ml, it's a good travel essential because it's under the general airline restriction of a carry-on liquid limit of 100ml, so you can be confident it will clear security without an issue. I work with the public and tend to use hand sanitizer frequently during the day, and follow-up with a hand moisturizer. I go through a lot of it, so need something quick, affordable, and without a heavy scent - Aveeno ticks all the boxes.

November 01, 2015

I love this cream, its non-scented and non-greasy so it doesn't leave an oily residue. It left my hands feeling very soft.

October 31, 2015

I recieved this product in my swag bag at the Dufferin mall shop crawl! I used this product on my hands because they were extremely dry and usually get very dry when it gets cold outside. No cream usually helps my hands but this one made a huge difference!! My hands were so moisturized and felt great! I recommend this cream to everyone!!

October 29, 2015

I use Aveeno quite often, currently I am using an Aveeno shower gel, as well as the hand cream.
    I enjoy the scent-free of Aveeno products, as well they are easy to buy at Costco and Shoppers when they go on sale.

The hand cream left my hands smooth and soft for a few hours and it absorbed quickly. I would recommend it to a friend and buy it again. It is great for people who don't want too much scent, or have irritations happen frequently from other products.

I received this as part of my goodie bag from ShopCrawl.