Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

This patented Triple Oat formula with shea butter extract relieves and soothes itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This breakthrough lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin. Rich, yet fast-absorbing, it contains no added fragrance and is good for even sensitive skin.

May 03, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and it gets really itchy and I uses aveeno skin relief moisturizing lotion. It helps with the itching. Great product and there's no smell to it which I like.

May 03, 2016

Helps calm down eczema/itchiness, moisturizes for 24hrs, absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth.

Its not a light lotion but not too heavy.

Although it's fragrance free, it does have a slight scent. Not a perfume scent but a light rubber smell (?), very minimal.

March 23, 2016

This product is fragrance free. In our household it has been used as a moisturizer after a new tattoo. It penetrates the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It works well for skin irritations ..like eczema.

February 05, 2016

This has become my go to lotion! I have the coconut scented one & it smells so lovely! It really moisturizes my skin & keeps it hydrated!

January 25, 2016

I bought this product to originally apply to a new tattoo that I got because it was fragrance free and I have been using it ever since. It has a great think consistency that give you amazing moisture that's hydrates your skin all day!

August 18, 2015

This stuff is great for sensitive skin. Isn't too greasy and makes your skin feel and look healthy.

June 29, 2015

Great product. Nice smell and gentle on sensitive skin

June 18, 2015

Super good. Makes skin smooth and soft.
Smells nice and feels nice

June 10, 2015

My skin fell so natural after using Aveno. I love the way it cool down my skin in summer but warm it up during winter. Does it weird for me to have this kind of experience? Totally love this.

June 08, 2015

love using this Aveno Skin Relief Moisturizing lotion, skin feels so soft after.