Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #546 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

This patented Triple Oat formula with shea butter extract relieves and soothes itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This breakthrough lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin. Rich, yet fast-absorbing, it contains no added fragrance and is good for even sensitive skin.

February 18, 2017

All of my life I've suffered from dry skin. You know those dry, patchy spots some people have on their skin? Yup, that was me! And in the winter? Bloody hands from being so dry! I've tried everything! I've noticed a big difference since using this! Finally I can be comfortable again!

February 04, 2017

I love this product!!! The lotion really helps this time of year as I'm always washing my hands. (especially being in a job where I deal with sewage and fire) My hands get so dry so quickly. I love that it's coconut scented. It's my favorite scent and knowing that Aveeno has coconut makes me more likely to buy it. The full size bot

January 10, 2017

This skin moisturizer is amazing! It helped my cracked skin instantly, and kept it moisturized all night! My hands felt so smooth in the morning. It also has an amazing smell of coconut! LOVE IT!

May 03, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and it gets really itchy and I uses aveeno skin relief moisturizing lotion. It helps with the itching. Great product and there's no smell to it which I like.

May 03, 2016

Helps calm down eczema/itchiness, moisturizes for 24hrs, absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth.

Its not a light lotion but not too heavy.

Although it's fragrance free, it does have a slight scent. Not a perfume scent but a light rubber smell (?), very minimal.

March 23, 2016

This product is fragrance free. In our household it has been used as a moisturizer after a new tattoo. It penetrates the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It works well for skin irritations ..like eczema.

February 05, 2016

This has become my go to lotion! I have the coconut scented one & it smells so lovely! It really moisturizes my skin & keeps it hydrated!

January 25, 2016

I bought this product to originally apply to a new tattoo that I got because it was fragrance free and I have been using it ever since. It has a great think consistency that give you amazing moisture that's hydrates your skin all day!

August 18, 2015

This stuff is great for sensitive skin. Isn't too greasy and makes your skin feel and look healthy.

June 29, 2015

Great product. Nice smell and gentle on sensitive skin