Aveeno Skin Relief Shave Gel
Good

Aveeno Skin Relief Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 842 in Bath & Body

June 28, 2016

LOVE Aveeno products. I am only using Aveeno products on my skin as it leaves my skin feeling soft, and looking radiant. There is nothing worse than shaving, and noticing that my skin looks extremely dry! The Aveeno Shave Gel does not do that! It helps prepare my skin properly for shaving, and when finished, my skin feels soft and looks soft too!

February 27, 2016

I have sensitive skin, and have tried many shave gels. This has been my go to now since I tried it 3 years ago. Makes my skin smooth, doesn't irritate and makes shaving underarms much better than having irritating shave gel. You really can't go wrong with Aveeno for sensitive skin.

May 11, 2015

This is a good shave gel if you have normal, sensitive skin.

May 11, 2015

As I have sensitive skin I find this is the best shaving gel out there! When I use this gel I don't get any breakouts or rashes from shaving. The smell is great too and last a long time!

September 10, 2014

I have very dry, sensitive skin and I am prone to razor burn even when using a good high quality razor. I found most shaving creams have too much added fragrances which add to the irritation and razor bumps on my legs so I ended up having to get rid of shaving creams and I had to use baby oil to slick up my legs to shave. I found that the baby oil was too much of a hassle for what it was worth and I discovered this shaving cream. I have fallen in love with Aveeno as my skin really loves the gentle nature of this brand. This stuff works amazing, it really does provide a ton of glide for my razor which has greatly reduced the irritation in my skin and of course the formula helps too. My skin hasn't been so smooth and irritation free in my whole life :)

October 12, 2013

If you thought you couldn't shave, you may be allergic to chemicals that end in "-ol" which are acidic (like alcohol, glycol, menthol) and HOT. They may be okay for extremely oily skin, but hazardous and aging for normal-to-dry or combination skin. And as we age, everyone's skin gets drier.

This shave gel doesn't contain any alcohols or glycols, making it perfect for anyone who thought they couldn't shave.

And it's fragrance free, making it UNISEX.

July 01, 2009

I have never been so happy about a shaving gel ever. I used to get razor burn and a rash like you wouldn’t believe, I was sometimes too embarrassed to wear shorts. I tried Aveeno Skin Relief Shaving Gel thinking that it was just another label that was just trying to make people buy their product, but this stuff actually works. I love it!!! Not one bump, rash or burn ever since. To tell you the truth I have tried other Aveeno products and I have not been disappointed in any of them.