Aveeno Soothing Body Wash - Rice & Pomgranate

Aveeno Soothing Body Wash - Rice & Pomgranate Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 07, 2014

I am blown away by this fantastic body wash and scrub. The gentle scrub is safe for me to use everyday without feeling raw. The scent is pleasant but overpowering. The body wash leaves a slight lingering scent that dissipates throughout the day/night. The product leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshing, non-greasy but moisturized. I'm in love!

August 07, 2014

This is a great body wash! It leaves the skin lightly scented and super moisturized. The little beads in the wash also gently exfoliate. There are always coupons for this product too =)

June 13, 2014

My fave AVeeno product! Aveeno Soothing Body Wash is the best Body Wash I've ever used and I've used a lot since Body Washes appeared on the market! I have extremely dry skin all year round and I've for years had to use multiple products to try to clean & moisturize my poor skin. It was a dreaded chore and now it's a pleasure thanks to this product. It gently exfoliates my skin with a great creamy, foamy, luscious lather that feels like a bath sponge or puff and is not gritty or rough like most exfoliates I've used. I love the way it makes my skin feel while showering and afterwards. It sort of reminds me of a translucent, creamy pudding with sand in it lol. I used to have almost immediately after drying start rubbing in a great body lotion (Balea Moisturizing Lotion w/Vitamin E & A or Keri Lotion for me), followed by baby oil or Vaseline to lock moisture in. If I was lucky next day my skin might be okay. With this product I can take my time after showering before putting on lotion, baby oil whatever. Last night I forgot and was happy to wake with my skin still feeling soft. That never happened with any other product. I highly recommend it and hope they never stop making it!