Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #925 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion offers you calm, relaxation and an improved sense of well-being. It leaves your skin soft, smooth and moisturized for a full 24 hours. This moisturizing lotion combines the soothing properties of natural colloidal oatmeal, long known for its ability to moisturize, with the relaxing scents of essential lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, known for their calming benefits.

June 27, 2016

J'adore ce produit!!!!!!!!!!! il sent bon et hydrate bien la peau....et un bon relaxant....Pour les amateurs de la lavande, vous serez servi !!!!!!!!!!!

May 03, 2016

i really like the scent of this and it really does moisturize your dry skin perfectly...my skin was soft younger looking and it stay moisturized untill the next day... i find with other lotions i have to use them several times aday but this one you do not have to do that... once it once in the morning and your good untill the next morning!!!laves no greasy feeling and absorbs fast and evenly!!!!

May 03, 2016

I absolutely love and would highly recommend this body cream. It goes on nice and smoothly and is not greasy like other body creams that I have used in the past. It has the most wonderful smell (lavender & chamomile) and keeps my skin moisturized for a long time.

April 26, 2016

Aveeno has always been one of my go-to products to heal my dry skin and this lotion is top notch! Not only does it have a thick, creamy texture but it absorbs really quickly. The mix of lavender and chamomile make for a soothing experience that isn't overbearing.

October 15, 2015

Aveeno lotion works amazing on my skin, it leaves it so soft and smooth out the cracks. Good to use in the winter when your skin dries out. My workplace always has a bottle of Aveeno for anyone to use because we are all constantly working with our hands.

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
;

Aveeno moisturizers work, they don't smell the greatest, and texture is sometimes almost wax like, but I do find it moisturizes.

Does it "stress relief" lol I don't think so but it does moisturize

October 15, 2015

Can't go wrong with anything made by Aveeno. I am happy with it.

September 03, 2015

I bought this product for its amazing, calming scent. As a lotion, this moisturizer works really well - though at $11 a container, I am not sure it is worth the cost. I do really like the smell when I put it on, but my complaint is that the smell doesn't last nearly long enough. When it is advertised for stress relief, I would expect the scent to last more than a few minutes. Also, I have very dry skin, and while the lotion does work well to alleviate that, I put it on too often to make the cost worth it in my opinion.

May 29, 2015

LOVE this stress relief moisturizing lotion. I keep some on my desk at work and the smell is just subtle enough that no one is bothered by it (even those that are sensitive to strong scents).

April 15, 2015

Absolutely love this product! Aveeno lotions have always been my favourite and then I seen the stress relief one? BONUS! A must buy.