Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

November 23, 2016

Not really worth it...

I've used many other brands, that were cheaper and have work MUCH better... it does smell good, but makeup wipes should not have fragrance too it...

September 20, 2016

I love this product. It's especially nice for travelling. You can be out in the middle of nowhere camping, cleanse your fave with these wipes, and feel like you just stepped out of a shower. I usually use moisturizer, but with these (in the humid months), I don't need it. Has a light fresh scent

September 20, 2016

Wow. I love these wipes. I have super sensitive skin and wasnt sure about these at first. Amazing. Super gentle on yur face and takez off all the makeup. I would highly recommend this product to anyone

August 28, 2016

These wipes are really gentle and pretty effective considering that. They could be better, but for the price and the gentleness, I don't think it can be beat! They are very soft as well, and don't make my face turn red.

March 22, 2016

The wipes are good. They do not sting the skin if you get ultra sensitive skin ones. I'm a fan of aveeno products. I just Their foaming cleanser for washing my face to take out the makeup when I'm not using the wipes. I'm pleased with the brand.

March 09, 2016

I always buy makeup remover wipes, I've tried almost every single one on the market, these ones are very moisturizing for my dry skin. They remove the hardest to remove eye makeup with ease, I think I finally found my go to brand, the scent is light, the wipes are a decent size, and they don't irritate my semi-sensitive skin.
Lalalove

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!