Good

Avene Cleanance Hydra Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

September 12, 2016

I used this product while on Accutane and it did wonders for me. Helped my skin stay moisturized as the medication dried it out so much! I used it every evening after my shower and it lasted the entire not, not making my face too oily.

August 15, 2016

This face moisturizer is amazing ! I used another brand for 20 years and once I switched I noticed a huge difference . I have sensitive , acne prone skin and it doesn't bother my skin at all . There's a light smell but it fades quickly .

June 30, 2016

This cleanser is made for people whose skin has been dried out by prescription acne treatments such as Accutane or Tactupump. While using the latter, my skin began to get extremely dry, painful and flaky to the point that the CeraVe cleanser that was recommended to me by my dermatologist was burning me. I picked this up at Shoppers Drug Mart on a whim and loved it. It is a creamy consistency that is very moisturizing and calming without making my oily and acne prone skin even more oily. I would totally recommend this to anyone with dry or sensitive skin! My skin was completely healed of the dryness in around 2 weeks!

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies