• Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water
  • Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water

Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 19, 2016

Pricier than other brands but this brand is known for its clean products that aren't full of harsh chemicals. I use it as a misting spray after I apply my make up.

September 26, 2016

This fabulous water is very precious to me. Every morning i spay my face and I wash with facial cleanser. I always have one mini in my purse in case i need to freshen up.

June 29, 2016

I can't survive in the heat without this. I find in some situations this product is vital: outdoor music festivals, long hours in the office, after a whole day at the beach. I always look forward to spraying my face with this refreshing stuff.

June 17, 2015

I adore everything about it. This is what gets me through the summer. I usually buy the small/purse size ones, that way I always have it on me. In my case I just use these are refreshment for my face, heat and sun sometimes might be brutal.

June 17, 2015

J'aime bien ce produit très versatile . Une eau thermale apaisante et adoucissante pour peau sensible . Pratique sur les coups de soleil , rougeur du visage, pour l'erythème fessier des petits bébés en cas de journée chaude rafraîchit très bien. Bref il y en a pour tous les goût avec ce merveilleux produit . Hypoallergénique et sans agent de conservation .

April 30, 2015

This is a must to have at all times. I use it after my cleanser and after my make up. Use it to clean cuts and more. Especially in the summer Even just to refresh. Verry easy to carry in purses because they offer it in a small traveling size.

September 30, 2014

I use this spray every night after applying serum. It's also excellent in the winter when in dry indoor areas make your skin burn. It's very refreshing and cool! They even make a mini one perfect for purse, locker, gym, etc.