Amazing

Avene PhysioLift Night Reviews

1 review
Ranked #80 out of 631 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 03, 2016

I have used this Avene Night Cream for about 2 weeks now, I got it as a sample. It is relatively new. Out a few months ago, @ May 2016 I think.

I actually have 3 samples, so I can use it for about 4 weeks to get a good idea of if it does what I want it to.

So far, it is quite appealing to me. Of course Avene is for all skin types and this is a Smoothing regenerating night balm. It is to regenerate new skin cells to grow which in turn reveals brighter, younger, less marked or lined complexion. I would recommend this for sure, but I would use ALL Avene products with it. I find using the same product line together (face wash, toner, SPF, night cream, wrinkle cream, body scrubs and face scrubs) etc really enhances the overall effectiveness of how each product works. They are tested individually, but also most products do recommend using the whole line together. I agree.

If you are age 40 + I do recommend this Physio Lift Night. As well, if you have Hypo-Allergenic skin or Ecxema acne, Rosacia etc.

Thanks Enjoy

13 Going on 30

Footloose (1984)

Step Mom movie

Family Matters

Wedding Crashers (2005)

Finding Dory

Step Mom movie

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Mask