• Avene-thermal Spring Water Eau Thermale
  • Avene-thermal Spring Water Eau Thermale

Avene-thermal Spring Water Eau Thermale Reviews

Ranked #458 out of 541 in Misc

Unique composition soothes and softens the skin and restores skin’s natural balance. Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin. Indication Dermatological care: Post surgery Post procedure Redness-prone skin / inflammat

December 07, 2016

J'adore l'eau thermale avène car elle est très intéressant pour notre peau. Elle l'a rafraîchi et arrête les démangeaisons rapidement si qui est très intéressant en plus d'être hypo-allergique. C'est simple je l'adoré.

December 07, 2016

I bought a bottle of this thermal spring water as people say it really works. Indeed, I'm using it for tow weeks and I can feel to calm down my sensitive skin. Also it's helping to reduce my acne.

September 22, 2013

Just bought this mist a few weeks ago. Love it. Works really well to refresh me during long work days. Its like a nice me time break.

August 30, 2013

I'm obsessed with this stuff! It is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and perfume free. You can use it for everything from setting your make-up to treating sunburns and razor burns. It's a fantastic line from Paris that comes at a great price. I recommend it to everyone I know and customers at work who get any redness or inflammation on their body. I can't go on about it enough!

July 10, 2013

I am a bit of a facial spray connoisseur. I love to try them and have quite the collection, but this one is one that I've bought so many times. It may seem like it's just water in a can- an, it really is just that- but it works wonders for so many different things.

It's great to spray on damaged skin- sunburns, acne, rashes you name it. It cools and soothes sensitive skin and just makes it feel more comfortable. It's great to prep skin for makeup or to set makeup with and in the summer heat it's even an excellent way to cool off. I like to keep a can in my bedside table for those really hot nights as a fast spritz of this is really refreshing and soothing. I just finished what I think is my fourth can, and I will for sure be picking up another. You really can't go wrong with this!

July 10, 2013

I LOVE this mist! It is wonderful after you wash off a face mask, and I also use it to set my make-up. All-around excellent product with multiple uses.

March 09, 2011

I use the Avene brand faithfully for my face. The water is soothing for my Rosacea. I use makeup remover wipes and follow with a spray of this as a kind of rinse. I also spray my Cavalier Spaniel with it after a walk that leaves him panting! He loves it!

February 22, 2011

I loved this thermal spring water.It is a multi-functional water. I use it to combine my foundation, to make a hydrating mask, to cool off my after sun skin, to fix my hair, to correct my eye makeup, to finish off my makeup....as you can name it. I use it everyday for all the purposes. I love how hydrating and soothing it is, and the beneficial minerals that inside gives me a sense of relaxing and trust.